Just Listen ~ Chapter 12

A/N: Hey there again! :) Here is another chapter to Just Listen. The other one wasn't really important nor long, so I thought I'd add this one as a bonus! There are actually only maybe about 3-5 more chapters to this story. This story was always meant to be short, so yeah! Enjoy this chapter, drama is a coming! Oh and more Ed Sheeran on the side :) he's such a beautiful ginger 

Chapter 12

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I gripped onto my suitcase, I looked over to see Olivia smirking at me, 'So are you and Harry going to do the deed?'

I felt my cheeks becoming abnormally inflamed as I stared at my best friend. We were currently waiting in the airport lobby for Paul and the boys to come pick us up from the Dallas Airport. They had invited us down for a couple days to check out their concert and to basically spend time with them, they only had a few more spots before they would be going back to London at the end of their USA tour. It's been a month now that Harry and I have been dating secretly under the eye of the public, and it's been wonderful. We'd seen each other as often as he can make time and we talked to each other practically everyday, but that still didn't prepare me for what Olivia had just suggested. "What?" I felt my voice break as I looked at my best friend, maybe I had read her lips wrong.

"You know you understood me. I asked if you and Harry are going to have sex!" Olivia exclaimed as she threw her hands in the air, I glanced around to see a couple of people throw a few glances in our direction as I only felt my cheeks become hotter.

"Olivia," I scolded as I put her hands back down to her side immediately. 'What makes you think I even want to do it yet?'

"Well let's see, you guys have been dating for awhile now."

'It's only been a month.'

"That's like a lifetime for Harry Styles," She replied with a smirk, "Anyways, whenever you guys see each other Harry always spends the night at your house or you spend the night in his hotel room with the other boys."

'We're just sleeping!' I felt my cheeks grow hotter at her implication.

"And you guys talk to each other every single day. You're basically married. Anyways, you know Harry always sleeps naked, but with you he's fully clothed. Which means he must really like you to make that sacrifice, plus he's Harry! He's probably had sex with more women than any of the boys! He's making a real sacrifice here not sleeping with you yet." Olivia stated as I gawked at her, unsure of what I was suppose to say to that. I mean I couldn't exactly argue, I knew Harry and I knew he does go around naked, but he knows not to do it when I'm around since it makes me uncomfortable, and I know he's been with other women--most of them older and probably all of them sexually. But he's never really mentioned it to me, not to mention I kind of always push him away when we're getting too far.

'I… We… He hasn't said anything!'

"He's not going to say anything, I'm pretty sure this is the only relationship he's taken really seriously. Since you're Ms. Uptight." Olivia teased with me as I glared at her.