Just Listen ~ Chapter 13

A/N: So this is just a fun chapter I wanted to put up before the drama and it kind of gives you a bit of foreshadowing in the end :) Enjoy!

Chapter 13

I felt my eyes flutter open as I smiled at the back that was facing me, a jumble of curly hair on the top of the head as I grinned cheerily before stretching in the bed. I looked back over at the sleeping figure, making sure I had not disturbed the boy before sitting up on the bed holding the cover to my naked body as I felt my mouth open in the form of a yawn. I stood up from the bed, hoping I wasn't making too much noise that would wake Harry up. I looked back at the figure and in turned tripped on some sort of clothing on the floor as I fell to the ground--most likely causing some noise with my ungraceful fall. I cursed silently before looking back up at the bed, still asleep, and then started to crawl on the floor as I looked for some piece of garment that belonged to me.

I rummaged through the clothing on the floor and managed to find my pink panties and my coral dress, I huffed in annoyance as I looked at the large tear in the back where the zipper was. I glared in the direction of the sleeping curly haired boy, he had tore the zipper last night in an attempt to remove the dress. I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the floor looking at my pink panties in one hand and then spotted one of Harry's shirts on the floor. I shook my head wishing I could somehow find my missing bra--it was probably lost forever. I looked back over at Harry making sure he was still asleep as I let the cover slip off my naked body--shivering slightly at the cold air before slipping on my panties and one of Harry's striped sweaters that fell down to the middle of my thighs, the neck hole hanging over my shoulders. I shrugged, it'll have to do for now.

I quickly tiptoed out of the room as I made sure no one was outside the bedroom that was a part of a whole other room entirely. I double checked to make sure Louis was around, since he was sharing the hotel room as per usual with Harry. I scurried across the room towards the living area where the mini-fridge was, hoping Niall hadn't gotten to the leftover room service last night. I was currently staying with the boys and Olivia in Seattle for their concert. Our mothers, Olivia and mine, had actually let us tag along with the boys on their last few spots of their tour, since they would be going back to London soon. I had made my way to the fridge as I opened it to see the leftovers were still untouched, my grin wide on my face. I was so full last night from all the food at the concert that I could barely eat the room service the boy ordered last night and then well Harry had other plans.

I reached into the fridge just as I felt something or someone grab my waist and before I knew it I felt my throat vibrate--most likely from my attempt at a scream--and I was on the ground. I perched myself up from the ground getting ready to face my attack when I glared at the culprit. "Sorry Harmony--" I managed to catch part of Louis' words as he doubled over in his laughing fit. He was thoroughly enjoying himself as I sat on the ground, planning his death in my head. I felt movement on the floor and felt my shoulders sag as I noticed the two other familiar boys enter the room.

"Harmony!" Liam said suddenly as he noticed me--after he had spoke to Louis on, I assume, why he was laughing so much. Liam quickly adverted his eyes as he spotted me as he said something, but I couldn't read his lips since he was partially turned from me.

I quirked an eyebrow up as I looked over to see Niall smirking down at me, "Cute knickers." I knew enough british/irish slang to know that knickers meant underwear.

"Blimey, look at those, they are rather pink. Harry's favorite colors on girls, but I guess you already knew that babe." Louis said to me as he had finally recovered from his fit of laughter as he smirked at me. I immediately pulled down the shirt further down on me, trying to cover up my pink panties as Niall and Louis just laughed at my embarrassment and Liam just helped me up.