Just Listen ~ Chapter 19

OKAY HERE IT IS! Sorry about last night, internet is poopy where I am, but I did finished it and once the internet came back on I was gonna upload and here I am! Final part! Hope you guys like it! There will be an epilogue and I will try to get that out as soon as I can! I put the final song/video on the side for you guys to listen to. Lindsey Stirling is freakin legit. Oh and I do not own any of the songs that are in this chapter, my own image of Harmony's playing is a bit more enticing and hurt in its' own way. Anyways enjoy! And if you want to look at any of the videos or the outfits I imagined her to wear then check out the links at the end of the chapter! Enjoy!!!

Chapter 19

I piled into the cab with Olivia, exhausted by the amount of practicing we had been doing since I had gotten here. We had told everyone, Paul, the staff, the rest of the band, Ed Sheeran and his company and even phone conference with Simon Cowell himself to tell them what our plan was. Surprisingly that man was actually nicer than what I realized since he actually gave me permission to do all this. Jeopardizing the concert in itself. So that's when all the practicing started, I was going to be the opening act for One Direction and I had much to do before I could even go on stage. I had four songs prepared, the first four were going to be for the showcase, apparently they were popular songs, all I knew were the notes and the melody they would make for the violin not the actual songs. The way they played with my violin sounded lovely and fun though, so I can only imagine they are pretty fun songs to the hearing world. 

The band and I practiced for hours, they would play the actual song and follow my lead as I played my own work with the violin. I even had in my own hearing aid, it didn't allow me to hear voices, but rather the frequency and pitches of the music. It would tell me when the rest of the music was playing and when they stopped, allowing me to know when I was suppose to play and stop. They said they would follow me though, but just as a precaution I had the hearing piece, especially when I would play my final piece, my own piece. It was the piece I had specifically wrote after Harry and I had ended, the piece that I hope would show how much he actually meant to me. 

We practiced choreography, since I would need to do some movement on stage, I couldn't just stand there and play the violin, it wouldn't be much fun for the audience. So I practiced and practiced and practiced until I was sorer than a line backer on the football team. I hadn't realized just how difficult it was to perform on stage, not to mention the nerves it was causing me, but I would do anything. This night had to go perfectly. I would face my fears in front of the whole world for Harry.

Olivia tapped my shoulder as I turned to face her, my mind racing back to me from all the practice I was doing in my head. Even though I was done working for tonight, my mind was still going over everything, making sure I knew exactly what I needed to do for tonight. 'We're here, now we're going to have to run inside and upstairs, because the boys are back and Harry is in his room.'

I nodded my head as the cab driver pulled up to our stop and soon I was running out of the cab, the rain hitting me like pellets as Olivia came towards me and linked her arm in mine as we tried to block the rain from us. We were able to run inside, slightly soaked as Olivia led me to the elevator, passing a few security guards as we made our way to the fourth floor where Olivia and Zayn's flat were. 'Are you sure you don't mind me staying?' I signed towards Olivia who glared at me.

"You're my best friend, of course I'm not going to mind." Olivia replied as she flicked my head before we went into her flat. Oliver came running towards me as I noticed my suitcase still in the middle of the floor where I left it.