Just Listen ~ Chapter 7

Here is the new chapter! :) Hope you guys like this one! Sorry if nothing too exciting happens, but I really wanted to do this idea, because how cool woud it actually be if a celebrity/singer went through all the trouble of doing that for not only a friend, but their fans? :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 7

I felt someone shaking me, and then I felt the warmth of my comforter leave me. I felt my throat vibrate and then my eyes flutter open to see my mother still shaking me awake while moving her lips whilst she talked on the phone. Her hair falling in front of her face as she blinked down at me, to see I had finally, somewhat woken up. "Harmony, are you awake?" I saw her lips move as she stared down at me. I sighed, but sat up nonetheless and let the air conditioned room hit my exposed skin. 

'Sadly,' I signed with a frown as I looked up at my mother who smiled down at me with her crystal-like eyes.

"Good! Because Olivia I think is having a panic attack. She wanted me to tell you to get your butt out of bed and to go to the computer and look at, I believe it's called Twitter?" My mother responded as she stared at me curiously, she was never up to date with the whole social network thing, only with working the phone.

'Twitter? Did she explain why?' I asked as I yawned and removed myself from my bed, frowning that it was only nine-thirty in the morning. 

"She said something about those boys you've been talking about, One Direction." She replied as my eyes widened ten fold and then I ran to my computer like a highly trained ninja. I had completely forgotten that the boys and Olivia wanted me to check Twitter this morning, because they had something up. I opened up my laptop and quickly typed in twitter until I arrived to the homepage. I noticed many tweets on my home page, and noticed that I had almost five thousand followers. It has been increasing lately because it seems like me knowing the boys was becoming quite popular, it also didn't make it any better that they would tweet about me and Olivia when they were in different places, or that the media has spotted us together a few times. I scrolled down coming across a few tweets directed to me, looking for something the boys had for me or Olivia.

1DFanatic @1DLover

@HB_Melody stop trying to get pity from the boys.

April Styles @Mrs. Styles24

@HB_Meldoy Are you dating one of the boys? It better not be Harry. He's MINE!

Madison Kony @Love.Life.

@HB_Meldoy @Liv_1D You guys are so pretty? Are either of you dating the boys?!

1D_And_Me @MyBoys

@HB_Melody I hate you! Go find other boys to get pity off of! Everyone hates you.

I rolled my eyes as I scrolled down past the hate comments and then a few people who actually liked me. Very few. I sighed as I kept glancing at the death threats and all the hate I was getting just for basically knowing the boys. I mean not all of them were hate comments, but a lot of them were. What would they do if they actually found out that I was "talking" to Harry Styles? Would I actually be murdered? I frowned slightly as I looked at a few of the tweets, this is one reason why it would never work out with us. I went down further and then found countless upon countless of tweets coming from a lot of One Direction fans, until I finally spotted the tweets from the boys, all directed towards me with a video attached to it.