Baby? (Chapter 14)

Karen’s P.O.V

It’s been a month since I seen Louis, the only one I talk to, is Niall. Megan comes and sleeps over every weekend. Maria doesn’t talk, I really don’t care anymore. Megan is coming over in an hour, so I just finished cooking; I know how she loves my cooking. (She hates when I cook, so I made hot dogsJ)

My phone rang, oh no it’s my boss I wonder what I did now.

“Heelllllllooooooo” I and my boss Ray are very close they fired Ashlee.

“Hey Kazzie”

“UGHH I hate when you call me that, why are you even calling me? Not that I don’t want you too but today’s my day off.”

“Well I have a promotion for you so can you came by today?”

“Yeah, I can but my best friend Megan is coming over. Can she come by too?”

“Yeah ok see you later bye.”

I was about to say bye but instead I ran to the toilet I’ve been puking my brains out for at least 3 weeks. I heard my door open Megan walked in. She knows about me puking.

“OH god Kare-Bear are you okay?” she hand me a brown paper bag, it’s a pregnancy test.”

“Umm I can’t do it now I have to see my boss, maybe when I get back.”

“No you’re going to pee on it and go see your boss ill stay back and call you when it’s done.”

********************************************************

I was on my way to my boss. We were talking and Megan kept calling me so I shut off my phone.

“So we are promoting you, so you are going to go on tour with bands and do their hair. The first one is umm let me see…… oh One Direction”

“OMG THAT’S GREAT.. Wait did you say One Direction?”

“Is that a problem?”

“Kind of, well you see I don’t want to see one of them.”

“Well I thought you’d say yes, so I gave your old job to someone else I'm so sorry.”

“No its okay I miss all of them, so I get paid a lot more.” I winked.

“Triple as much.”

“I’ll take it.”

I was driving home when it hit me I have to see Louis again.

I turned on my phone and Megan called I answered it forgetting about the test.

“Hey Meg.”

“UMM hi what did your boss want?”

“She gave me a promotion I'm going on tour with one direction.”

“Oh that’s great. Umm Karen do you want me to tell you about the test.”

“The test, what test? OMG the test what did it say?”

“Karen you’re having Louis’s baby..” 

A/n im so so soo sooo sorrry but im back now so dont hate me to much

i had so much going on but now im back

i hope you didnt miss me too much ;) well i love you guys bye !!!