Secrets wont be secrets for long. (Chapter 11)

Megan’s P.O.V

Perrie left so it’s just me and Maria. We walked to Zayn’s house where Louis slept over last night. I knocked on the door 3 times, Zayn opened the door.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Well hello to you too. HAHAH just kidding; we need to talk to Louis.”

We walked up to Louis door knocked on it and waited for him to answer. We sat on his bed.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Okay first things first why didn’t you tell us about fake dating Eleanor?” Maria snapped being the bad guy, so that leaves me to be the nice one.

“Just go straight to the point why don’t ya? Anyways WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US LOUIS?” I screamed know he hurt my best friend.

“How did you find out?” he said looking worried.

“Who cares I care that you hurt my best friend! Karen loves you Louis” Maria’s mom called and she left and closed the door behind her.

“They told me not to tell anyone. How could I tell Karen?” He said sadly.

“LOUIS YOU HURT KAREN. MY BEST FRIEND CRIED HERSELF TO SLEEP. And not only that did you know ELEANOR PAID MANAGEMENT TO MAKE THEM MAKE YOU FAKE DATE HER?”

Karen’s P.O.V

I entered the house it was quiet. I was passing Louis’s room to go to my room.

“How could I tell Karen?”  I hear Louis say

 “LOUIS YOU HURT KAREN. MY BEST FRIEND CRIED HERSELF TO SLEEP. And not only that did you know ELEANOR PAID MANAGEMENT TO MAKE THEM MAKE YOU FAKE DATE HER?” I hear Megan say.

WHAT?!?!?!!? Tears started flowing down my face. I told Louis how I felt and he lied to me. I heard the door bell I wiped my tears. Megan and Louis got out of his room. I answered the door. It was Eleanor.

“UGH what are you doing here?” she said

“I fucking live here.” I snapped I hate her.

“Oh someone’s PMSING.” I wanted to punch her but I had to act like I didn’t know. Megan smiled sadly at me and I looked away.

Me and Megan sat in silence; while we heard Louis and Eleanor fight. Eleanor comes out crying. She comes straight up to me and starts screaming.

“THIS IS YOUR FALUT HE BROKE UP WITH ME. HE IS MINE STAY AWAY FROM HIM.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t make him break up with you he did It himself. It was the best thing he could have ever done. I mean look at you paying management to make Louis fake date you. How desperate are you? You can’t face the fact that I'm in love with him. Face it he can be happy without you in his life. Everything about you is fake!”  She lifted up her hand to hit me but Megan stood up and punched her right in the face then Eleanor got up and slapped me and we started to fight.

***********************************************************************

After the fight, she got blood all over me from when I punched her in her mouth. I only got a scratch on my check.

“I'm so sorry Karen I should of told you.” Louis ran up to me and hugged me.

“Don’t talk to me please.” I walk away I want to give him me heart but something says not to.

Megan and me were talking and something in her pocket vibrated, it was Louis phone.

“I didn’t know I had it.” Megan said. We looked at the text message Eleanor sent I was really reading it but an old text message caught my eye. It was to Josh at the dinner

J: So what’s with you and Karen? ;)

L: Karen is just a girl yeah she is pretty but no. She doesn’t mean anything to me she is just Zayn’s sister she is not even my friend.

Tears poured down my face. How could he? I ran into my room and took out something I haven’t done in a long time. 5 cuts later I blacked out. I woke up in Megan’s house she left a note saying she left and one of the boys would be here for me. As I went down stairs slowly, I saw Louis’s face.

“Karen I lo-“

“Save it Louis, I loved you but I guess I mean nothing to you.”

“Wait what do you mean loved?”

“As in the past Louis.” Tear fell down his face, as he ran up to me and kissed me. At first I was taken back but soon kissed him back.

“Karen I don’t care if you hate me I love you.”

“I love you too but what you texted josh while we were at dinner.”

“I lied because lying to him would stop the feelings from coming back. I was hurting when you cried you self to sleep I just wanted to hold you in my arms. Karen I got you this. (He takes out a box) it’s a necklace. I bought it for you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

********************************************************************************

What will she say?

HAHAHA you don’t know but I do HAHAHAH :P well I love you guys<3!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Bye <3! ~Karen Jocelyn Morgado