Sisters (chapter 6)

“What?!” I just stared at Louis; did he just say he broke up with Eleanor for me? My head was spinning I can hear Louis call me name but I couldn’t respond. Everything went black.

----------FADE IN---------

“Omg I’m going to call me mom.” Zayn said

“Louis what did you do.” Niall asked

“Nothing I swear, all I said was-“

----------FADE OUT------

----------FADE IN--------

“Omg what did you guys do to her.”Trisha *thumps*

Harry and Zayn “OWW”

----------FADE OUT-------

----------FADE IN-------

“I think she is waking up” Trisha says.

I slowly open my eyes to see 16 pair of eyes on me. I wake up and see something I never expected, OMG not only did I see my dad today but Megan is here. She really is here I jump up to give her a hug but I got up to quickly and got dizzy. Niall grab me so I didn’t fall.

“Thanks…. Megan!” I jumped on her and hugged her really tight and started to cry. I haven’t seen my best friend in forever and a lot has happened.

“I-can’t-breathe-“I let go “sorry I just really missed you what happened why did u move and why didn’t you say goodbye?”

Megan started to cry, “I found out that you dad is my dad… Karen we are stepsisters...”

“What and you never thought of telling me this?!” I started to yell a little too loud.

“This why I didn’t tell you, I knew you were going to get mad.”

“MAD?!!? Mad, why the hell would I get mad? My best friend is my stepsister I wouldn’t get mad. Now, I’m mad because you knew everything I was going through and you never said goodbye or told me any of this. Why don’t you and my dad just stay out of my life forever?” I looked at my dad and I walked away. Why can’t the people who hate me stay out of my life? I ran upstairs and bawled my eyes out how can my so called “best friend” do that to me?  There was a knock on my door, why can’t people leave me alone?

“Karen it’s me Trisha can I come in?”

“Yeah listen, just because I hate my father and step sister doesn’t mean you still can’t be with him.”

“Please talk to him…”

“FINE!”

I walked out into the kitchen where everyone was; they stopped what they were doing and looked at me.  I didn’t want to face my dad I had so many questions for him to answer. “Um dad can I talk to you please?” I whispered. Half of me was hoping he say no and the half was hoping he say yes. He nodded and walked into my room with me.

“So I was um forced to talk to you….. Well this was a nice talk BYE!” I smiled and waved.

“Kare- bear please stop. And just listen to me.” I started to cry at the nick name my dad gave me when I was little; it brings back so much bad memoires.

“Please don’t call me that, you never were there for me never. I needed a dad and you weren’t there. Please just go away.” I was about to leave when he grabbed me arm, I sat on the bed with my arms crossed. He looked my right in the eye and hugged me.

“I didn’t have a father and I didn’t know how to be one I’m sorry, why don’t we forget about the past and start over. Hi my name is Brian and I will be your new father.” I started to laugh at my dad’s attempt to fix this. “At least I got you to smile.”

“Yes you did. Hi I’m Karen Your new daughter.” I shake his hand and we hug. (AWWWWWWWW)   

“Karen?”  

“Yes, dad?”

“Can you please make up with Megan please? And oh I’m going to call you Kare-bear for the rest of your life.”

“I’m not mad at Megan anymore. No dads please don’t!”  My dad put his arm around my shoulders, we walked into the T.V room and Liam was cuddled up with Megan as she cries. I told gave Liam the “Get your ass up so I can talk to her” look. He left and she looked up at me and I ran up to her a hugged her. I let her cry for the two minuets then I was sick of hearing her cry. “Megan stop crying, I’m not mad at you. I could never be mad at my best friend/sister.”

“Sisters?” she asks she stopped crying and smiled.

“Sister!”

*************************************************************************************************************

Aww look at that they all made up J

                                ~K.J.M