i like you (chapter 5)

the chapter got deleted so here is a new one :) I'm eating stake its yummy :)

                                                                 ~Karen Jocelyn Morgado 

************************************************************************************************************

"Dad is the really you?" I blink thinking he would go away.

"Yeah it’s me; I just wanted to say-"

"NO don’t even talk to me!" I stormed out the house . I have no idea where I’m going so I stop at a park. Niall caught up to me, we sat on the swing for a while. Tears poured down my face. I look up to Niall to see him crying. I started to laugh. He looked at me confused. 

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you’re crying, you’re such a big baby Niall. Its okay it made me feel better" he smiled he took my hand and we started to walk to his flat. He brought out ice cream for us. 

"Thank you, Niall you know how to treat a girl." I winked at him. He laughed and I got goose bumps. He sat next to me I got cold so he moved closer to me and I cuddled into him. He was so warm and he smelled good! 

"Thanks Niall you’re such a good friend." I kissed his check and he blushed. He stared down at me and moved in closer and closer, I filled the gap and kissed him. Our lips moved in together. We heard a noise, all the boys were there. Liam and Harry were smiling, Zayn looked confused, and Louis had a mixture of looks on his face. Louis ran out the door and Harry whispered loudly to Liam "because that doesn’t give it away!" 

"Give what away haz?" I looked confused as Niall did.

"Umm- well- urm we think Louis like you and he just proved he did." I was shocked. "Yeah well I like Niall." I winked at him and he blush. 

"I’m going to find Louis." I said goodbye and kissed Niall on the check. 

I found Louis sitting outside throwing rocks. “Can I um talk to you for a second Louis?"

"Yeah sure."

"What’s wrong Louis? Why did you run out? I know you like me but you have a girlfriend, Eleanor, remember her?" I do like Niall a lot but I can’t help but fall for Louis too.

"I broke up with her for you."

*******************************************************************************************************

OHH drama I love writing drama <3!