Bad Luck (Chapter 9)

Louis’s P.O.V

                I went to the bathroom, I was feeling scared. I'm about to tell Karen how I feel about her and give her a necklace, but what if she doesn’t feel the same way? I took out the square box and opened it; there was a heart shaped necklace covered with diamonds and a pink diamond in the middle. I practice how I would tell her 5 times; I washed my face and hands. I was sweating, after I washed my hands place the box back in my pocket. As I was about to open the door my phone rang, great timing.

“Hello.” I sounded annoyed.

“Hello Louis, it management. We just wanted to tell you since you broke up with Eleanor your fan went down by a lot. We understand you don’t want to date Eleanor, so you have to fake date Eleanor just in till we get all your fans back.” I stayed silent. I was just about to pour my heart out to Karen, but how can I do that when I have to fake date Eleanor?

“Umm-“

“Wait, there is more. You can’t tell the boys your fake dating her, you can’t tell anyone. Just in case one of the boys slip. We know you won’t let us down. Bye Louis.” And with that they hung up. WHAT?! I can’t tell Karen I’m faking dating Eleanor. She is going to think, I messing with her feelings like she did to me.

Karen’s P.O.V

                Why is Louis taking so long, he said he needed to use the bathroom? Is he pooping? I see Louis walking back to the table. He sat down and he didn’t say a word. “So um Louis thank you for taking me out it was kind of you.” I’m falling in love with him I can’t help but fall deeper and deeper every day.

“Can we just go home?” Louis snapped at me.  We walked back to the car and Louis slammed his. Wow, what’s his problem? The car was quiet, now the comfortable quiet, but the awkward quiet. We got home and I stepped out of the car. I turned around to Louis.

“Louis, I know your mad at whatever but I just wanted to say thank you and I might be falling in love with you, no I am falling in love with you.” He looked shocked then mad.

“I can’t be with you, I with Eleanor now.”  He walked away mad and stomped his feet. I didn’t enter the house instead I ran to Sarah’s house. Her and me have been very close where as for Maria, her and Harry have been getting close. I ran with tears in my eyes and they began blurry. I knocked on her door and she answered. “OH my- Karen what’s wrong?” as she hugged me super tight.

“AJHSU AI CAAKJI OE FUAH KLA UOI HDBMSDG DHYJ HJ JSUF!”

“What?” she let go of me.

“Louis-is-messing-with-my-feelings-and-my-head”

“What do you mean?”  I told her everything from the begging to now. She felt bad for me so we watched movies and ate ice cream. “I have to go home and face Louis, how can he mess with my feeling like I'm a toy or something?”

“Well, you kind of did that same thing with him.”

“But that’s different I didn’t know he liked me when I kiss Niall.”

“And he didn’t know you liked him. He did this to get back at you. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just telling the truth sorry babe.”

I walked home, and saw Niall. I told him everything and how much of a good friend Sarah is and how much I love her like a sister.

“So what if I wanted to ask Sarah out?” Niall asked as he blushed.

“OMG, that would be awesome you two are prefect together.”

“Thanks I'm going to text her right now. And Karen what Louis did is being a complete asshole. You can get better. None of us like Eleanor anyways (A/N I love Eleanor I think she is perfect but it goes with the story.)”

“Thanks Nialler.” I cried myself to sleep that night all because I was a whore who kissed Niall, now I got heartbroken.

Louis’s P.O.V

I hear Karen crying I just want to hold her in my arms. Why would they do this to me? Eleanor already knew about it before I did which is weird. I cried myself to sleep that night thinking just because I can’t tell Karen about Eleanor I made her cry herself to sleep.

*****************************************************************

Sarah’s P.O.V

Niall text me asking me out, of course I said yes. I mean who wouldn’t? I feel bad for Karen. I went for a walk at 1 in the morning I couldn’t sleep, from being sad for Karen but happy about my date. I walked around a corner and found Eleanor she didn’t see me so I hid. I listened to the phone conversation. “Oh yeah meet me here.” Then a tall man walked outside next to her and she was kissing him. Oh Louis is going to be mad. After she kissed him, her phone ranged. I was listening and I heard Karen’s name and Louis. OH MY GOD Karen is not going to be happy with what I just heard.

**************************

Sorry I didn’t upload the site was down and sorry its short <3! ~ Karen Jocelyn<3!