Chapter 2

Ok i know the first chapter was probably EXTREMLY crappy and I am sorry!!!! TT^TT anyway here is chapter two.......hope it is WAAYY better!! D"X Cab is off to the side I will have the house up next chapter...then move onto the people...i dont wanna do a slide show it takes to long and i dont want an account....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh...hm?" I sat up alittle confused smelling the sent of axe so strong. I looked around with droopy eyes not really recongizing anything about my surroundings. I rub my eyes and stretched then I felt a chill cover me. I woke up instantly and clung to myself and looked down next to me. THERE WAS A MAN SLEEPING AND LOOKED LIKE HE DIDN'T HAVE CLOTHES!!!!!!!!

I jumped out of bed and suddenly felt pain shoot up from somewhere I'm not use to. I fell to my knees freaking out and struggled to keep my breath even as I began to remember what happened last night. While I remembered what happened I couldn't help but blush and smile then looked up as Tristan ? began to wake up.

He sat up and rubbed his head then seemed confused looking around him then lower parts of him. I almost laughed at his reaction of confusion. He looked around then stopped at me with a shocked look then lifted the blanket, "aren't you cold? Come here."

I stood up but the pain returned and sat right back down. I shook my head wrapping my arms around my legs brining them to my chest. Tristan chuckled then walked over to me and picked me up and put me on the bed. "You don't have to be nervous," he whispered, "I'm not gonna do anything." He kissed my forehead then put the blankets on me then walked into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I tried to look around the door that was slightly open but I couldn't.

"Taking a shower." He poked his head out, "do you wanna join?"

At first I thought he was flirting but he had a serious face on. "Well..."

"If you wanna take a shower first you can. I just thought you would wanna wake up and warm up." He said walking over to me the squatted down to my height. "Do you?"

"Well ye-" I was interrupted by my phone and instant panick took over. I grab my phone and answer. "Hello?"

"Where are ya?! I can't remember much of last night! I think I'm at the club still what about you?" Lisa said

"You mean the linking log house?" I gave Tristan the one minute finger and he chuckled and nodded then sat on the floor. "I am still here I will be getting in the shower shortly though."

"There are showers?! Well I hate to break it to ya, but it's gotta be fast it is 11:23. You know your dad."

"AW FUCK!!" I jumped up forgetting the pain for two seconds then winced, "ok....I will be out around quarter till k?"

"Aight!"

I hung up then groaned, "fuck! I need to use the shower."

"Do you need help?"

"No! I-"

"I didn't mean like that! Though I can't blame you.." Tristan smirked, "how old are you?"

"Why?"

"Because..."

"I'm 17."

"NO! YOU'RE LIEING!!"

"No..." I shifted nervously under his shocked expression.

"How often have you had sex?!"

I looked at him shocked then looked away. "....umm never."

There was silence so I turned to him to see him shocked and smiling slowly crawling on his face. "Wow...never did a virgin before..."