Chapter 7

*Author's Note*
Again I am SOOOOO sorry for not noticing you comments CokeeMitchell!!! I am used to the old Wattpad where I would get an email each time someone commented or voted. However I just wanted to apologize for not seeing your comments and thank you for your comments!!!

The blaring of my alarm caused me to groan and think about throwing it out the window. Well that is until I heard a bark that made me jump nearly having a heart attack. I turned around to see Cab staring back at me then looked at my alarm. Finally it dawned on me, "Cab hush," I scolded Cab which he stopped and looked back at me confused. It was just after six which meant my parents were up and probably still here so I waited to hear footsteps. However I didn't hear any footsteps so I began to get ready for school by picking out a black over shoulder 'Sweater Weather is Better Weather' sweater, red plaid pants and black converse. Being dressed I went down stairs to grab a breakfast bar but when I opened the door I heard Mom and Dad laughing.

Because I still was hurt by Dad's lie I chose to not even communicate with them, I closed my door silently and went into the bathroom. I put in my black feather with gold spike earrings on then just tossed my hair into a loose low ponytail. When I was done brushing my teeth I felt a paw on my leg so I look down and realized Cab might need to go out. So I took Cab through my bathroom to the guest room and down the back stairwell that leads to the back yard. Once he was done doing his business, I took him back into my room and grabbed my backpack. Now that I was officially ready to go to school I ran down my stairs and passed my parents.

"Hey Kal!"

"I am going to be late for school," I said not even looking back and closed the door behind me. I knew my father was wanting to give me a ride or whatever, but today I wasn't in the mood. Normally I don't ride the bus, however, today is the exception. While I was waiting I could hear my dad starting his cruiser which made me hope that the bus would be here soon. I glanced towards my house and saw he was making his way towards me but thank God the bus pulled up just before he got there. The one thing I like about the bus is that my stop was one of the first stops so I didn't have to scavenge for a spot to sit. My spot was in the way back of the bus on the seat by the emergency escape door that only allowed one person to sit on.

The bus driver greeted me which I returned as I made my way to the back of the bus. Only a few kids were on the bus so the noise wasn't loud enough for my earphones to come out yet but I didn't feel like waiting. When I approached my spot I pulled out my earphones and began to play my music. I was bobbing my head to the music and watched more kids get on the bus when the it stopped but then I would look out the window when it started. All the kids on my bus I didn't normally talked to, though I knew one kid on the bus and he was a football player who was fucking brilliant. He was in my history class which wasn't easy to get into because this teacher had a rep for making kids lose their minds. We never talked but I knew him and he knew me, that was all there was to us.

I sighed heavily when I heard the increase of sound indicating more kids a boarded the bus. So I pushed the Up volume button on my phone until it was loud enough the person next to me could have heard it. Today the kids seemed especially rowdy though I shrugged it off because I figured it was just me because I haven't been on the bus in awhile. A kid in front of me was a freshman and had the annoying attitude of one. He was acting all cocky so I just rolled my eyes ignoring him, well until he yanked out my earphones.

"Hey I was talking to you!"

"Yeah well I was ignoring you fatass!" I almost smacked him but the thought of my dad coming to school made me stop.

"What you call me?!"

"I said FAT ASS! Like me to spell it for you freshie? You ain't all that kid," I leaned back in my seat trying to calm myself.