Chapter 9

I pulled the car into a stop in front of the vet and turned to Kal debating if I should tell her we are here or just get it all done without her. Well I was until I felt what I saw in the rear view, two black beady eyes glaring at me not more than a couple inches away from my head. "Seriously," I groaned rubbing my head, "I am having an unwilling war with a dog over a human."

"Hey Kal."

Stare.

"Alright," I reached to gently nudged her but my hand was, again, bitten by the crazy dog. "OUCH!"

Kal turned her head towards me with a surprised look, "what happened?"

"THAT!!!" I thumbed towards Fleabag who was still glaring at me.

"What did HE do," she raised an eyebrow giving me a quickl glare.

"I went to nudge you because you were in Lala land but your mutt bit me! He has been glaring at me all afternoon!" Though now of course he was wagging his tail and panting happily to Kally who seemed to think I had lost my marbles.

"Tristan," she looked at Fleabag then back at me, "you suggested we go to the vet. You asked for the glare."

"No!" I rasied my pointer finger pointing it upward but Fleabag snapped at me so I put my hand back down, "see THAT is why I suggested the vet! He has been like this all afternoon BEFORE the vet suggestion. I know it sounds crazy but your dog doesn't like it when I touch you or nice to you!" To prove myself I reached for her again and Fleabag nearly took a clump of my flesh.

"CAB!" Kal scolded the mutt. He seemed very confused that he was being punished for protecting her.

"He is part German Shepard, they pro-"

"Biting people who are helping us out is not allowed!"

I was a bit taken back by her response and from the looks of it she was took because she instantly fell silent then took Cab out of the car. Debating on whether to go in after her into the office or to just sit her flabbergasted like a fool, I decided to go after her. Before entering the building I locked up the car and made my way into the office. Kal was just sitting down when I walked in and from the looks of it some of the other guys looked like they wanted to take the seat next to her. Therefore not allowing some hornball get near her I slipped into the only seat next to her. This certainly got me a lot of glares though I couldn't really care less.

Kally seemed a little surprised to see me sitting next to her but she gave me a small smile. Looking back a Cab I suddenly got the feeling he liked me, though I don't know why, well until some guy whistled at her. She looked up and instantly blushed seeing the blonde guy with a square jaw checking her out. One thing was sure; she wasn't comfortable.

"Don't you know the difference from a girl and a dog," I snapped at the guy.

"How about you mind your buisness," he shot back and his friends 'oh'ed him.

Seriously the most redudant come back ever and they oh him?!

"She is my buisness! Now take your childish ass and go play with your toys," I nodded towards his supposed manpart.

"You wanna watch faggot?"

Okay now I REALLY wanna kill him! Can I kill him?! PLEASE?!

I turned to Cab seeing he was tensed and starting to get ready to growl. "I don't think you wanna know what Jaws here is like," I said with my sadistic side taking over. "I will be happy to let you know though." Reaching over I grabbed his collar and held onto the clip. Boom! Just like that he started barking, snapping and crouching then jumping up.