Chapter 10

"Come on Kally! You have to be more loose," Billy teased me taking a swig of his beer. His arm behind me on the back of the bench nudge me. I sent him a glare and he just snorted at me then looked down at the drink in my hand. "Your dad won't kill you for at least taste testing! You are gonna be a freaking senior this year which means PAAAARTY!!"

"Actually I will probably do the same thing I do now," I grumbled swooshing the drink around in the cup. "I am not exactlly on everyone's party list. No one wants the sheriff's daughter at a party."

"Well I rather you didn't go to thoseparties but if you do, run when things get wild-er." Billy raised the cup in my hands up to my mouth, "but if you want to go to those parties," he smirked, "you gotta give them a reason why."

~~~

"Ugh I don't WANT to go," Billy groaned slowly swatting at my hand that was poking his face, "stop."

"If you don't go to work Dad is gonna think you and I did something."

Billy's lips pulled into his classic smile while his eyes were still shut, "you make that sound like it's a bad thing, Kal."

"Well if you wanna stay alive and male yeah it is," I snapped and flicked his ear. Right on his new helix piercing.

"OW!" To exaggerate the whole ordeal he rolled off the bed and onto the floor with a loud 'THUD' which was followed by a low growl. "You suck."

I peeked my head over the side of the bed to see Billy on his back glaring daggers at my head. "You swallow."

Instantly his eyes widen and well as mine just before I slam my face into my pillow as my cheeks flare up. Billy howled with laughter for a good few minutes before finally calming down and breathing heavy to regain himself, "oh that! That was good."

"Shut up, Billy. No one asked you."

"I don't remember asking you either."

"Buttpoop!"

"Peebreath!"

"Buttwipe!"

"Casper!"

"Don't make fun of my paleness! At least I won't have skin cancer!"

Billy chuckled, "Kalypso Ann Cora. Cause of death extreme skin cancer. Last words: you swallow!"

"BILLY!!!!"

~~~~

"Hello?"

"Hey Billy it's-"

"What's wrong Kal. It is one in the morning!"

"I," I felt tears burning my eyes and my nose getting warm, "I need you to pick me up. I really, really messed up."

"Where are you," he responeded obviously awake now. I could tell he was getting pants on because I heard the zipper then the muffleing of him putting a shirt on.

After I told him where I was, I knew he was disappointed but told me he would be there in a few. True to his word he pulled up to the drive in, stopped for me to get in then drove to a resturant downtown. "I am not-"

"You are going to eat and tell me everything. No if, ands, or buts now get out," he ordered coldly not even turning to look at me while he was getting out of his truck.

I silently follow him into the resturant and he requested a corner booth away from all the traffic. He took the booth that faced the front door leaving me to only have him to look at. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't complian, but right now I am jumping my legs. His brown eyes watched me then scanned the menu telling the waitress what he was drinking. It was coffee. He hates coffee when he isn't working. Billy says it reminds him of work so he drinks it at work or when he is upset. I asked for a milkshake and a girlled cheese. Hey if I was gonna die tonight I want do die with my favorite foods being my last supper.