Chapter 1

"Come ON!!!!" Lisa shouted impatiently down the stairs waiting for me.

"HOLD ON!!! I AIN'T HAVING THE BEST DAY OK!!!!!" I screamed back looking at my formerly known as the perfect outfit that is now covered in red. "I HATE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!"

"Oh come on! Don't be a diva! Look it will wash out ok!?" Lisa said coming up the stairs. Her bright red dyed hair swished side to side and her green eyes were full of anger. "What did he-OH MY GOD!!! THAT IS MY HAIR DYE!!!" she screamed lifting and looking at my clothes, "it was so much money! BASTARD!!"

"HELLO!!! MY CLOTHES!!!" I looked at her in disbelief. "I told you he was a bastard." I said folding my arms with an irrated 'told ya so' look.

"Oh shut up!" Lisa laughed slapping my arm, "Miss. I-don't-date!"

"Hey I know an thug when I see one!" I said smiling placing one of my hands on my chest.

"Takes one to know one!" Lisa said going to my closet.

"Um..." I looked at her trying not to laugh, "you just called yourself a thug."

Lisa turned around red and laughed "SHUT UP!!!"

"Well, I guess I have to buy new clothes for tonight." I sighed. "Actually fuck it! I'll just wear what I wore last time." I pulled out corset top that was really low then ended just above my navel and my mini skirt that had the cut off looks and white designs and graffiti.

"You should poll dance!" Lisa joked laughing.

"No! Cause word will probably get to Dad. Plus I don't wanna!" I laughed then put my outfit in my bag and headed down the stairs. "Bye Dad, Mom! I'll be here tomorrow!" I said over my shoulder then walking out of my two story ordainary home.

"So they think your are going to my house right?" Lisa asked nervously as she got into her car.

"No they know that I'm going to a party that has loads of alcoloh!" I said rolling my eyes, "really?"

"Ok I get it!" Lisa laughed and drove off to her house. The ride was silent until we got to a one story slightly poor looking house. We walked into her house then snuck into her room avoiding her father who was staring blankly at the TV. Once we got into her room I slipped into my clothes and put on my make up. I finished then walked out seeing Lisa in a mini corset top and even shorter mini skirt or it is just her large boobs and large butt that make it seem that way. "Ready? Lally?" Lisa asked using my code name.

"Yeah. Let's blow this party up!!" I said slidding down the stairs with Lisa running down trying to keep up. We walked out just when her dad called to her but we pretended that we didn't hear him not wanting to deal with him. "Come on! I don't want to him to see me!!" I said as she struggled to find the key.

I leaned over and shoved a skeleton key in starting the car. Lisa looked at me with a devious smirk and drives off in the nick of time. "I find it hard to believe that you are your parents' daughter." she laughed as I sat there putting on more make up making it almost believable that I was someone else. My skin was now tanner than it is origanlly and my lips are darker than they really are. "Damn I would love to look like you some day."

I snorted, "really? Well you can't do that Cliforad with your hair." I looked at her in the corner of my eye seeing her smirking then continued to work on my make up. "I hate living in a small town. Everyone knows you by your looks so you have to wear stuff to hide."

"I know right?! So ridiculous!" Then Lisa smiked, "that is why we are going to that river just out of town. My brother's buddy has a place I hear that not many know about that is really cool."