• F O U R •

(Song used in this chapter My Main - Mila J ft Ty Dolla Sign)

Baby's Point of View

I laid on my bed crying my eyes out, I can't even begin to think straight. Like I didn't think that he would've gotten snatched up that fast.

Who am I kidding, I should've known he wasn't gonna be available for long.. I mean look at him. What girl wouldn't try to be with him.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and took a deep breath.. it's times like these where I need my best friends.

I called both Cyn and DJ through a three way phone call. "Hey what's up girly" I hear Cyn say cheerfully. "Wass happenin" I also hear DJ.

I sniffled through the phone and they both heard it. "Uh uh Who I gotta get it banging it with?" DJ responded. "Right, Who ass I'm beating?" Cyn also asks.

I wiped my nose and I let out a little giggle "Nobody, but I can tell y'all what happened.. Can y'all come sleepover?" I asked them.

"Of course, I'm on my way now let me just pack a few things" Cyn says. "Word Imma pull up too.. and when I get there you better tell me what happened?" DJ says.

I giggled again "I promise, I'll see you guys when y'all get here Okay" I told them. They both said okay and hung up the phone.

I got up and walked out of my room and into my parents room. I saw my mom on her phone laying on the bed.

"Hey mom is it okay if Cyn and Dj sleepover" I asked. "Oh I don't care, just make sure your room is clean" she says. "Okay" I say kinda in a little sad voice.

She hears the tone of my voice looks up from her phone and notices that I'm upset. "What's wrong hunny, everything good?"she's asked.

I faked a smile and tried to think of a bullshit excuse "you know my cramps is acting up, my menstrual is kinda making me have mood swings... I'm fine trust me" I say.

She kinda sensed that I was bullshitting but she decided not to ask. "Okay if you say so, but if there's anything you want to talk about I'm here." she says.

I half smiled "thank you mommy" I say and I walked out of the room. I walked back inside of my room and grabbed my pjs and my rag and towel so that I could step into the shower really quick.

After my 15 min shower I step out and dried myself and moisturized myself. Made sure I put on deodorant then I put on my pjs and decided to just leave my hair wet.

 Made sure I put on deodorant then I put on my pjs and decided to just leave my hair wet

I go into my room and take out my perfume and body spray box and spray some on. Ahh now I feel clean... however I'm still upset, I thought maybe that shower would've helped at least a little bit.

I laid down on my bed and just stared at the ceiling... I just hope that the girl he's in a relationship with treats him the way that I would.. because honestly he's amazing and he deserves to be treated that way.