B A B Y

Babette (BAY-BET) Colleen Jones. The name Babette originates in France and it means "Lovely Stranger". Since my name isn't very common and it sounds odd I would get made fun of for it a lot.

Which is why I decided to go by "Baby", it's much more easier to pronounce and it's to also shorten my name.

Some people love it, some people say that it's too edgy which I kinda don't get because it's literally MY name shortened.

I always explain the background of my name to people so that they don't get confused on why I get called that.

If we are being for real here, I'm not even the one who came up with the name. My friends did actually.

Deondre and Cynsere,
They're the true definition of my Ride or Dies. Without them I don't know how I would be able to go on with the rest of my life.

We've been inseparable since '07 and that's facts. We never keep secrets and we always keep it a buck with each other. If I'm knuckin best believe they buckin...

Ight that was probably max, but you get where I'm coming from.

My life was great, I had friends who cared about me, I had good grades and I have the best parents ever.

I had it all, yet it still felt like something was missing. Don't get me wrong I'm very grateful for the life that I have.

But I just can't help but feel a small sense of emptiness. It always bothered me but I shrug it off most of the time whenever I can.

It makes me wonder though, what could it be that I'm missing?