• T H R E E •

(Song used for this chapter Could've Been - HER ft Bryson Tiller)

1 month later

Baby's Point of View

It's literally been a month since Trini and I have became friends. We've gotten closer and we talk to each other and on the phone everyday.

I've learned that he's a musician and likes to sing.. which makes him a lot more sexier to me. And that he loves animals.. he had two puppies named chip and dale.

We have the same taste in music and we enjoy the same things. He's  into independent films just like me. And we both share a hobby for photography.

He even started to hang out with my friends and I a lot and we would go to places.

I even told him things that I never told Cyn or DJ. I have a level of trust with him. I think I'm coming more clear about my feelings.

I'm starting to like him, like a lot. I've told the Gang this and they seem happy for me. The only person who doesn't know is Trinidad himself.

I don't think he's aware of my feelings, I mean he would give me compliments here and there but I think he just does that because I'm soo nice to him.

To be honest I don't know how he really feels about me. Could he possibly like me in that way? What if he doesn't even like me and just hangs out with me because he feels bad.

See I'm overthinking too much, he genuinely cares about me.. I'm just not sure if it's in that way.

God see this is why I don't have boyfriends, it's aggravating.

——————

At Biology

We were all working on a worksheet that Ms. Peterson had given out. She told us we could work with partners so Trini and I decided to work together.

"Hey Baby, quick question" he asks. I turn my head to him and replied "okay shoot".

"What do you use to wash hair?" He asked me. I lifted my eyebrow "Uhm shampoo" I said.

He sucked his teeth "Obviously smartass, I'm talking about what kind of shampoo?" He asked. I laughed and said "I use Pantene Nature Fusion and coconut oil, why?"

"I was saying because your hair smells really good, thanks for putting me on though now imma start using that shit" he says fluffing his hair.

I laughed at him "Hush up, we gotta finish this worksheet before class ends" I tell him.

He nodded then we got back to work. A few moments later I had felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around saw that this guy was giving me something.

"Ayo pass this to T" he whispered. I looked a bit confused and saw that it was a little piece of paper. I lightly tapped Trin's arm.

"This is for you" I told him. He took the piece of paper from my hand and started to look around to see who might've wrote it.

He opened the paper and started reading it. After a few seconds he had blushed then smiled. He put the paper in his pocket and went back to work.

That was weird, I wonder what was in that paper that made him blush like that. Im also curious on who sent him the note. I decided not to ask him since it wasn't any of my business.

So we both just continued with our assignment.

—————

At lunch