Chapter Twenty-Two The Final Showdown

Narrated by "Draco and Harry with Voldemort "

Me and McGonigall were evacuating doors because so Death Eaters couldn't come in. "Quick! To the lounge!"said McGonigall. We all ran to the lounge. Death Eaters barged right in zapping at wizards.10 wizards stayed for us some time.

Up in Dumbledor's Room, I laid Hermione on the bed. She was in real pain. I had to do something. I made a potion epidural and gave it to her.Soon she was starting to calm down. Soon I heard a voice. "You are more than that...son." I turned."Dad,please!" "Son. Hand her over!" I watched Hermione in pain. Remembering when we hated eachother then became friends.

*FLASHBACK*

On the Dark Beach, Hermione was in her bathing suit walking with Harry. She saw me sad. She walked towards me. "What's wrong Drake?" "Azeral slept with Cedric." "What is the problem?" "She's pregnant." "Listen. You don't need her. There's plenty fish in the sea." "You know how fix a person's heart." We laughed then hugged.

*PRESENT*

"No Dad! I making a promise that no one messes with my friends!" I took out my wand then zapped Lucius. He took his wand out and zapped back. He missed. We started a war.

When we arrived Ministry I & II were on fire. Wizards were fighting Death Eaters. We snuck in. When inside stairs,glass bridges were on fire. "Icevergo!"shouted Luna. The fire was iced. We ran as the roof collapsed.

Dad broke his wand. He was angry. He took out a Explosion Potion then threw it at Hermione but I was the shield by jumping in front of it.

"Ha Lucius!" He turned around. It was me Voldemort. "I'm the Dark Lord!" I took the Sword of Gryffindor then sliced between Lucius' body and head. His head was right off. I stuck the sword in the body.

I woke up. Voldemort had killed Lucius. He helped me up. "That punk." He placed me on a chair. "Dad!" Voldemort looked at me."Your my real dad." "I'll go get help!" "Hold on Hermione! Just push."

We were on top of the building. Rain was pouring. "Hello Harry." It was Ron. "Ron. You need to stop this right now! Your sick. You need rehab!" "Where's Ginny." "She's dead. Ron I killed her." Luna went forth. "She's my wife." "Hermione was too. But she was a bitch." Ron zapped Luna in her arm. "Luna!" shouted Neville running to Luna. Ron zapped Neville while running. "Now you!" I took out my wand.Ron made the first move. I used Expelliamus."You turned her against me! " "You did that yourself! " He used Avada Kedabra at me. It zapped my leg."Die Potter." Luna tripped Ron. Ron slipped off the wet roof and fell on a silver sharp object. Luna helped me up.I watched Ron. Dead. "He was like a brother. But I guess not." Soon Voldemort came in. "Hermione is in labor." We ran to her.