Chapter Six: The Truth( Part Three)

Previously ...

At Mrs. Weasly House, Ron and Ginny sat at the table. "Where is everyone?"asked Ron. "Everyone else knows." "Knows what mum?"asked Ginny. "Ron. Ginny is...not your sister."

"What?!"in a shock. "Yes." "How did this happen?" "Well. We lost a baby. It was a girl. You were three years of age. We tried again but someone stole her. We adopted a girl. As a baby. So we never found your biogical sister. I should have told you." "I'm adopted?" "Yes. I'm sorry we didn't say something sooner." Ginny walked up to Mum and said, "I just found out I can't have a baby. Now you are saying I'm adopted." "I'm so sorry Ginny." Ginny ran out the house. I followed her.

Outside, she cried at the Floatable-Car . "Ginny. I so sorry. But there is something I have to tell you." "What?" she said. I kissed her on her lips. She pushed me away and slapped me. Then she kissed me.

Narrated by "Hermione and Voldemort"

I was covered in wetness as covered in wetness as it was raining . I was approaching Nacissa's home where my two wives or used-to-be wives. I was married twice at the same time.

I knocked on the hotel door multiple times. Nacissa opened the door. "What are you doing here?"she asked. "I want to apologize to my wife." Nacissa knew she didn't love me anymore because she divorced Lucius. She opened the door.

As I entered, Bellatrix was on the bed pouting. "I'm so sorry. Bella. I did a lot of crazy stuff. Please give me another chance." "You married me when we took vows. And behind my back you married my sister. Your sister in law." "Yes but I have changed three years ago." Bella jumped up and kissed me on my lips. "Another chance." Soon Bellatrix ran to the bathroom and vomited. She walked back. "What's wrong?" "Tom. I'm pregnant." I was shocked.

Luna, Ginny, Cho, and me were at the Cafe. We sat under a umbrella table.

"Are you okay. How you holding up?"asked Cho. "Okay. I fell relighted." "That's sad. I fell sorry for you." Ginny pinched me. "What was that for?" "Your mouth." "Calm down girls." "No baby --" Ginny pushed me in the giant Water fountain. She tried to drown me. Cho saved me. "You are a no good excuse of a friend!" U bleed from my eye and mouth.

At home, I threw up multiple times. Ron checked on me. "Babe. Are you okay?" I turned around. "What happened to your lip?" "Just go!"

After Ron lefted the bathroom, I closed the door behind. I sat on the toliet. I pulled a small box from my pocket. I pulled a purple blue stick. I took a sigh then turned off the light.

To be continued ...