Chapter One: Pop Goes The Draco

Narrated By "Neville Longbottom"

Have you ever wondered what happened next in our story? Well, it is crazy. The narrators are Harry, Hermione, Luna, Ron, Dumbledor, and me.

Me and Luna were gonna wait until they got married.

Five years later, our wedding was getting closer. In five months, then one month after Christmas. My Luna meant the world to me. She was a blossom.

I woke up with an empty spot at my side. I forgot that Luna was at a girl's conference. I called the guys to tell them that I'm was going to the male conference.

At the door, a bell rung. I headed out the shower towards the door ... not naked though. I pitted on clothes.

As I slowly opened the door, it was Draco Malfoy.

"What are you doing here? " I asked firmly. "Is Luna here?" "Why?" "My fiance wants her." "Your not getting married. No girl wants you." "Bloody hell. How did you know? Okay. I wanted ask Luna questions for an interview." "What interview?" "My show. The Draco Show."

"Welcome to Draco Show. Last week I helped a fat *** lady. Look at the clip."

"So why are you sad?" "My weight." "Probably you been munching on those dumb *** chips with dumb *** . Why are you on the show. You mother****** make me sick getting on reality shows. Dumb ***** . Mother******! ***********************************!!!!!!!!! Dumb *****! Get her out my mother****** room. She's crying her eyes out. Thank you. See you next week guys. Theme music!"

"Well she isn't here right now. She went to a girl's conference." "Okay. Here's my card when she comes back. " " Hey!!! This is a coupon!! "