Chapter Four The Truth (Part One)

Narrated by "Luna "

I woke up so I can go with Ginny to the doctor. I head in the shower for quite a while. Then I heard a thud.

I head out the shower. I slipped in my Jean skirt and pink, purple shirt. "Neville? Neville?" Soon a flash caught me on the bed. It was Neville. I laughed. "Neville." "What beautiful.? Am I too rough?" He kissed me on my neck. Soon the doorbell rung. "Saved by the bell." I moaned. Neville kissed my lips. The bell rung again." "It could be Ginny. I'm gonna be late." "Late will be worth awhile." he said kidding my neck again. "Neville." I said. He stopped kissing me then put on some clothes on.

Downstairs I opened the door. It was Ginny. In her eyes I knew she was nervous. What if she'd die during birth. Or the baby or both. "You ready?" She nodded yes. I kissed Neville then drove to the doctor's office.

When we arrived I was nervous too. I wanted Harry and Ginny to have a kid. But if she wasn't I know she would be sad and relieved. Either way she be the same.

In the doctor office me and Ginny were waiting for the results. Soon the doctor came back with the results.

"I have your results. You are ..."

To Be Continued ...