Chapter Ten A Year at Hogwarts (Part 2)

Narrated by "Luna and Voldemort "

I just never saw Harry like this. He was so depressed. He had a wife who cheated on him with her non-boyfriend. "Of course. Stay here." "Luna! We already have Hermione. We don't have any room lefted." "It's alright. I understand. I'll find somewhere." I elbowed Neville. "Harry. You can stay. Neville is cranky. He had to pay a hospital bill." Harry walked in the house. "Get some rest. We'll find somewhere to stay tomorrow." Harry placed his belonging on a stool. He laid on the couch. I gave him a blanket. "Me and Neville needs to get up early for a wedding meeting." I ran into me and Neville room. I turned off the light. "Good night." I whispered.

At midnight, I woke up for my job. I took a quite shower. Or so I thought. I walked out the bathroom then I hid. I saw Harry awake. He saw Hermione. "Oh. I didn't mean to disturb you."she said. "No. It's find. I'm sorry about Ron." 'It's alright. Sorry about Ginny." "I'm sorry about everything. She made you have a broken jaw and face and Ron." "Why you over here?" "Ginny kicked me out for Ron." "No. It's not your fault." Soon they had a moment. "Come sit." Hermione sat beside Harry. She started to cry. "He admitted he hate me. He broke my ribs and injured my face. Ginny punched me and broke my jaw. No one loves me." "That's not true. Luna loves you. Ms. Weasly loves. Neville, Cho, and me loves you. Don't stop believing." "Thanks Harry." "No problem Hermione. No problem." Hermione laid on Harry's shoulder. I cried and smiled.

At Malfoy Mansion, me and my fiance Bellatrix were waking up. "Honey. So how long again have you been pregnant?" "One month and a half. I'm getting a Sonogram. And I'm so glad we are back together in time for the baby." "Anything for my wife. Or in three months." Voldemort hugged Bellatrix and kissed her. "Let's go." "Okay." Soon me and Bellatrix lefted. It was pouring outside.

At the doctor's office, me and Bellatrix were waiting for the doctor. "Bella Riddle." Soon Bella ran with the doctor. "Go get me some water." I ran to the water machine.

As me and Neville checked in Hermione doctor appointment for tomorrow. Soon we bounced into Voldemort. "What Voldemort?" "I'm looking for Bellatrix. She's having a sonogram." "What? Your gonna have a baby?" "So rod. Yes." As Voldemort ran, we followed.

When we bursted in the room Bella said "It's okay." The monitor was on Bella's stomach. "Look Ms Riddle. Its a boy!" We started to sob. Voldemort leaned to Bella. "We're having a boy." They kissed. Me and Neville kissed each other.