Chapter 32

CHAPTER 32

Take You to the Street Scaring People

Jing Yue’s eyes went wide when she finished listening to Yin Qiao; this Imperial Consort is actually Xiao Chen’s former fiancée from his prior engagement; moreover, that engagement was arranged before he was born!?

O falling heaven…… really interesting.

The main point is, in the end this woman unexpectedly married Xiao Chen’s brother, moreover he is an old man in his thirties, this……

Jing Yue’s eyes brightened in excitement as she stared at Yin Qiao and then she asked: “This Consort goddess was originally a miss from which family?” Yin Qiao went blank for a moment. She stared at Jing Yue who looked like she wasn’t annoyed in the least and suddenly wrinkled her brows in bafflement; could it be that Huang Fei is not angry?

“Consort Goddess’ birth name was Fu RuoQing, she is the Imperial High Tutor Fu Yan’s daughter. Huang Fei, don’t be angry, all of this was a past matter, the person Ninth Huang Shu wants to marry now is you.” Yin Qiao slightly lifted her eyes and spoke with a consoling tone.

“Which one of your eyes that sees me angry?” Jing Yue rolled her eyes, didn’t even care in the slightest; Isn’t it only a pair of former childhood sweethearts? There is nothing extraordinary about that.

“Huang Fei, you are really not angry? If you are angry, you have to let it out; don’t hold it in your heart and hurt your body.” Yin Qiao increasingly felt that Jing Yue was actually very angry but refused to say it out loud.

“I’m not angry!” Jing Yue stared speechlessly at Yin Qiao. When she saw that Yin Qiao’s face was showing ‘You look, you are actually angry’ expression, Jing Yue powerlessly wailed in anguish. After she let Yin Qiao out of the room, Jing Yue tossed and turned on the bed for a moment before she finally stood up and decided to go and take a look at Yin Jian those guys.

In a courtyard, Yin Jian Yin Feng the two guys were lazily laying on the grass, licking their claws; they seemed very contented. Sound of footsteps suddenly came through and their ears immediately pricked up in caution. When they finally saw that the one who walked in was actually Jing Yue, they immediately ran towards her, brimming with happiness.

“Haha…… It’s itchy……” Yin Jian threw itself towards Jing Yue and made her fell on the ground; she pushed it away to avoid his wet tongue from continuing licking her cheek. Yin Feng on the other hand, naughtily licked Jing Yue’s palm and made her burst out with laughter.

Jing Yue stroked the two guys’ heads and asked: “The two of you still aren’t used to this place?”

Once Jing Yue’s question landed, the two guys immediately hung their heads down in disappointment; their faces’ were filled with unhappiness. How big the original forest was ah? They could run and jump as much as they liked. Now that they’re trapped inside this one small house, all they did was either eating or sleeping; how could they possibly be used to this place?

Jing Yue’s eyes shifted around before she excitedly stared at Yin Jian Yin Feng the two wolves and said: “Or…… This lady takes you to the street, scare some people!?”

“Awuuu……” The two wolves immediately shook their tails in excitement. It didn’t matter where they went, it was good as long as they could go out.

Having made a decision, Jing Yue straight away mounted Yin Jian’s body and rode it slowly out of the courtyard. Everyone who saw that one person two wolves group was frightened and withdrew their bodies to the side. Their eyes immediately went wide when they saw the one who sat on the wolf’s back was actually Jing Yue,

Turns out the rumor outside is true! Their family’s Huang Fei really can tame wolves ah!

Look at the cute appearance of that wolf under Jing Yue’s body! It practically looks just like a small kitten!

“Wei, do you know where Xiao Chen is?” Jing Yue was completely helpless; in the end how big is this Wangfu ah?

“Ask… Ask me?” the little groom, who stood on an edge of the corridor hugging a pillar, was staring in fright at the grey wolf which panted and bared its teeth under Jing Yue’s body. He was so scared that his whole body trembled.

“Rubbish, don’t ask you, ask who?” Jing Yue looked at that little groom as if he was an idiot.

“Ninth Huang Shu’s in the study… study room…” The little groom’s body trembled severely. He extended his finger and pointed at a courtyard nearby. When Jing Yue saw the courtyard, she sighed helplessly and cursed: “What a ghostly rotten place, build so big, everywhere looks the same……”