Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

Really Troublesome, Stop

“You……” The second prince’s complexion changed, he narrowed his eyes to glare at Jing Yue. The meaning of Jing Yue’s words couldn’t be more obvious. They clearly meant that he, the second prince, because of the prince’s title, didn’t have any respect towards his uncle’s and in-law’s generations. If these words were to spread into the Emperor’s ears, those ministers would definitely grab these and use them against him.

“BenWang’s tired, please the second prince make a way for us.” Xiao Chen narrowed his eyes to stare at the second prince. That one ‘please’ word carried a somewhat satirizing meaning and made the second prince’s complexion turned even uglier.

“Ninth Huang Shu be careful!” just as Xiao Chen was about to start his footsteps and walk away, a sound, cried out loud in alarm, came through from behind his body. Everyone suddenly raised their head to look and they suddenly saw right away, a huge shadow came and pounced onto Xiao Chen’s group.

Xiao Chen went blank for a moment. He didn’t expect that just as he was about to grab Jing Yue’s hand at his side, Jing Yue would actually throw herself towards his bosom; big hand was suddenly gripped and he was pulled backward several steps.

“Ah…… there’s a wolf ah!” shouts of surprise and alarm appeared among the crowd. Before the second prince could respond, he suddenly felt something black in front of his eyes and a huge shadow suddenly threw him to the ground. The exposed sharp fangs in that widely opened jaw made the second prince turned pale with fright.

There was uproar among the crowd. The imperial guards were so scared that they repeatedly retreated; not until they saw the second prince was pressed down on the ground by that huge gray wolf that they thought about saving people. However, just as those imperial guards about to move, another gray wolf appeared.

This time everyone saw clearly the place that gray wolf appeared from. It actually came out of Ninth Huang Shu’s carriage.

“Help… Someone help ah! Bring that beast down! Quick!” an eunuch who followed the second prince was so frightened that he trembled all over; his legs continuously shook as he pointed at the gray wolf which had bared its fangs that were dripping with saliva.

“Stop!” At the time everyone was endlessly terrified, they suddenly heard a delicate voice shouted loudly.

Everyone raised their gaze and saw Jing Yue, who had followed beside Ninth Huang Shu, strode forward, squeezed herself among the imperial guards and moved towards the gray wolf which no one dared to approach. Everyone suddenly widened their eyes in astonishment and shouted ‘not good’ loudly in their hearts.

“Aiya, there is no way this girl doesn’t even recognize a wolf right? To approach it just like this; isn’t it just throwing her life away?”

“Those are wild beasts ah…”

“It seems this Ninth Huang Fei, really about to die again.”

All the commoners outside suddenly cried out in alarm, fright and pity were displayed on their face. Some women who were more timid covered their eyes, they didn’t dare to look at the thing that was about to happen. Just as everyone gasped in fright, Jing Yue already went to the gray wolf’s side.

“Aiyaa…… Really is troublesome.” Jing Yue’s face suddenly showed an awkward expression when she saw the second prince was pressed on the ground by Yin Jian’s claw and afraid to budge.

The second prince stared at the gray wolf before his eyes with fright. All of those dripping saliva fell on his face. There were both fright and fury in his heart, yet he didn’t dare to budge for even the slightest. At this moment, he suddenly heard Jing Yue’s voice; he shifted his eyes to look and saw that Jing Yue actually stood beside the gray wolf without even a bit amount of fear.

“You…… Quickly get rid of this brute!” the second prince looked like he had just grabbed the straw to save his life and promptly shouted at Jing Yue.

“Awuu……” The gray wolf actually seemed like it understood human’s words. Just a moment after the second prince’s words fell, vicious rays were exposed in its eyes and it opened its mouth, wanted to bite the second prince’s head. The surrounding people screamed, crazy with fear, yet no one dare to move even one step forward.