Introduction

So as some of you probably remember, ages ago I wrote a massive oneshot based on the Robbers music video. Instead of reuploading it in my misc. book like I did with my other The 1975 song oneshots, I decided to turn it into it's own short story instead.

I attempted to relate this to the Robbers music video as much as I could except its obviously focusing on Matty and George instead of Matty with a female. I ended up included a lot of backstory and probably fucked up on some details as well but just so you know that was my thought process going into this.

This became over 15k words long by the time I finished it which is why I am separating it into chapters now. Each chapter will be titled with the lyrics of the song that section relates to. If for some reason the line of lyrics is too long to fit as the title, it will continue before the chapter actually starts.

Hopefully this makes the story easier to read and those of you that want to can go through it again without it getting buried among my other oneshots. I am very proud of this and it's so exciting to be putting it back up in this format.

I have attached the music video above if any of you would like to watch it beforehand.

Enjoy my lovelies xxx

- starr