Chapter 1:

Fletcher Raleigh couldn't stop staring at the beautiful woman he was so proud to finally call mother. Alice Raleigh, mother of Fletcher Raleigh was now well on her way to re-starting her battlemage posts. Today she was ready, still at a level 23 Alice was a strong battlemage. They were, in the grasslands surrounded by ebony, Raleighshire's main trading source. Some of the original members of fletchers Foxes were staring in awe as Lady Raleigh gracefully and effortlessly dodged every single one of sergeant Genevieve Leatherby 's attacks. Suddenly one of Genevieve's Fireballs came straight at lady Raleigh's Face, Alarmed, Fletcher jumped to the rescue... The shield spell was already up before Fletcher could even move and Alice happily smiled at her son.

"You know, I now remember how to survive" Alice told Fletcher with a chuckle.

As they made their was back to Raleighshire's Centre they were saluted by the many farmers around the site, After all Raleighshire's population had grown dramatically after the Albino orc's attack, the soldiers had also tippled in numbers making it around 150 member all led by Kobe and Genevieve, with that the total population was of 300 residents with the number growing every month. Fletcher felt a tug from Athena's mind making him look over to a red/black car approaching the premises. Genevieve's mite Azura landed on Genevieve's shoulder.

'The king has come with a message' said the surgeon.

Fletcher waited next to his mother expectantly. After all he wasn't the head of the house anymore, Lady Alice Raleigh had decided she was to make things right with her son. He was just 17 after all. The Black and red car seemed bigger and bigger the closer it got, to the point where it was just outside the Raleigh mansion. The door to the limousine opened to reveal a very handsome man no more than 25 with black short hair and hazel eyes.

'Lady Raleigh' the man said with a respectful bow towards Alice,
'Lord Raleigh' The man said with another respectful bow towards Fletcher

'I am David. The king has asked of me to come and escort you to the palace, he has important news for the both of you, rather every noble. Would you be so kind as to accompany me?' asked David?

'David, The kings will is our duty. However would you mind waiting an hour or so for us to get ready?' Asked Alice.

'Will do my Lady' replied David

. . .

Fletched look thru his draw deciding what to wear, he had expensive, normal-noble, commoner clothes, and work clothes. Up and down he looked at every pair of matching clothes. He chose some trousers and a polo shirt, he walked to the mansion's hallway, the beautiful mansion was white with black stripes, Dressed in the Raleigh Colours and the wood was all ebony with delicate round edges. The large kitchen connected to the dinning hall. The mansion was a beauty. The trading market had gone very well with the dwarves and the Pasha family, another recently raise to Noble status house.

Fletcher's mother was speechless when she saw what he was wearing, so was fletcher. In his eyes she was the most elegant person he had ever gazed upon. The stylish colours blended with the colour of the her skin making her shine, like the insignia of the Raleigh family on top of her heart.

'Go get ready' Alice told fletcher

'I am' fletcher replied.

'Jenny' Alice said with a little of raise in her voice

'Fletcher, you are not a commoner anymore, you should treat them as equals, however, you must dress as a noble or you will be treated as a commoner. You were always a Raleigh, But now you must show it" Finished Alice as she quickly motioned to jenny.

Jenny had become the professional dresser for the Raleigh family with a coupe of helpers or so.

She rushed fletcher into his room and chose some completely different clothes from the ones Fletcher had on. The black and white at the end of each sleeves and neck shape marked his a a Raleigh the suit suited him and he did look handsome. He finally tanked jenny and walked down to meet his mother down the corridor. Their two escorts, a man called Jacob had blond hair and blue eyes with some freckles he was tall and muscular and had recently joined the Raleigh Army. He wore the Raleigh uniform. There was another man a bit skinnier but just as tall standing beside Jacob.

'Ready?' Asked David

"Ready." Replied Alice.

The half-day trip to Corcillum was rather Exciting as Fletcher learned how to speak like a noble to Commoners and such. The snacks were rather good and it didn't take long before they were in front of the king's Palace. The palace was bigger than The Raleigh's mansion and was designed in black and red to signify royalty.

The big door opened revealing the insides of the castle, David guided them thought the depths and corners until they reached a rather big chamber, it had many pictured outside of it of each king and its demons, with some of king Harold with the elves and dwarves. The doors opened followed by the king himself. He was wearing bright red and black with the red dotted crown on his head.

'Good evening Alice, Fletcher' the king greeted

'Good evening Your majesty' They replied in unison.

'What is it you would like to talk about? If I may ask' Alice said

'The meeting with take place in an hour or so and that's also when the other nobles will be arriving, however, I have something to give you Alice, a present. Follow me if you would' said the King

Alice and Fletcher followed Harold into a smaller room. Where a scroll and a summoning mattress lay in front of them. Alice hesitated expectantly.

'It's for you, I heard you are ready to be a battlemage again, and I thought I might let you get started'

"what demon is it?" Alice asked

"Vulpid" And Alice didn't need another invitation.