Tick-Tock the arena's a clock

"Kat," Peeta's voice seemed softer ever since our daughter was, "This is Beetee."

"Hello Beetee," I smiled at him.

"Hello Katniss," he smiled back.

"Peeta, do you think Finnick and Johanna are finished playing with our daughter? I'm kinda starting to miss her."

"Kat, she's fine. They have her in the water."

"What?!"

"Finnick took her into the water and Johanna is watching them, she'll be fine," He kissed my forehead, "Promise."

I walked off toward the water to go get my daughter when something else got my attention.

"Ah! Katniss!" I'd know that voice even if I was dead. Prim! Prim was in the arena! She needed my help, "Katniss help me!"

"Prim," I yelled and ran off toward the jungle where her voice was coming from. Finnick started running behind me, quickly, screaming for me to wait. I ran until I got to a circular clearing like spot. The noise was coming from right above me. I looked up and around, I saw a bird and the noises seemed to be coming from it. It was a jabberjay. I shot it down and the noise stopped.

"Katniss," Finnick said coming to where I was. I heard another voice, it screamed Finnicks name. I didn't recognize it, but the look on Finnicks face told me who it was.

"Annie," he yelled running deeper into the jungle.

"Finnick! No its not her," I finally caught up to him and stopped him from running, "It's not her! It's just a jabberjay."

"How do you think they got that god damn sound?! Jabberjays copy." That's when it hit me, somewhere Prim was tortured into screaming my name. Another voice joined in with Annie's, this time screaming out my name.

"Gale," I whispered, in the blink of an eye Prim's voice joined Gale's and Annie's. A hundred or more Jabberjays swarmed Finnick and me. We began runnning, trying to cover our ears and avoid the sound. We kept running, I saw Peeta and tried to run into his arms, but something stopped me.

"Katniss! It's okay! They aren't real. They aren't real," he just kept repeating that. I covered my ears, sank to the ground, closed my eyes and screamed.

Eventually the yelling ended, I was still screaming, but softly.

"Katniss, it's okay. They're gone, the hours up. The hours up," he slowly touched my back and I spun around to face him. I heard Johanna asking Finnick it he was okay, he said he was and waved her away, but his face had scratch marks on it, from trying to drown out Annie's screams.

"It's okay. They won't touch Prim," Peeta said and I slowly sat up.

"Your fiancé's right," Johanna began, "The whole country loves your sister. If they tortured her or did anything to hurt her, forget the districts. There would be riots in the damn capitol." She smiled an evil grin toward Peeta and me.

"How does that sound Snow," she began yelling at the sky, "What if, what if we set your backyard on fire? You know you can't put everybody in here." Everyone gave her a look, was she trying to get killed? I looked over at BeeTee who was holding my daughter, then back to Johanna.

"What? He can't hurt me. There's no one left that I love," her voice was shaky but she hid it well. She walked away, back toward the beach and Peeta helped me up. I walked over to my daughter and picked her up from BeeTee and held her close to me. I quickly used my other hand to pull Peeta into me, he then wrapped his arms around me, and I laid my head on his shoulder and turned it in toward his neck. I held our daughter between us. There might not be anyone left that Johanna loves, but there are four people left that I love.

"We should go back to the beach," Finnick said standing up. Peeta let me go and moved beside me. Beetee stood up and we all began to walk toward the beach where Johanna had gone. Once we got there I sat down in the sand with my daughter in my lap. Finnick set the bag I'd seen on the beach earlier down beside us.

"You make a good mom, Girl on Fire."

"Thank you Finnick," I said to him. I heard screaming.

"What is that," Peeta asked.

"Whatever it is, it can't be good," Johanna answered him. I heard a canon and looked up in time to see a giant wave coming out from the jungle on the other side of the beach. It didn't look like it was going to stop. I stood up and Peeta ran back to me. He stood in front of our daughter and me. I watched as the wave traveled up to the cornucopia and then stopped. The water fell on top of the cornucopia but came no further. A small wave came and crashed at our feet.

"Tick-Tock," Peeta said.

"What," I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Wiress was drenched in blood rain and I took her into the water to try and clean her up. She just kept saying Tick-Tock. I didn't understand at first, but I get it now. The arena is a clock."

"Where is she?"

"She died Kat." I didn't know how to respond so I just didn't.

"The arena's a clock," Johanna came behind us and asked.

"Yes. Every hour there's a new threat," Peeta began, he took a stick and drew a circle in the sand, "The cornucopia is pointing toward the tree, marking the top of the clock, 12. At 12 every day the Lighting strikes the tall tree, at 1 there's the blood rain, at 2 there's the poisonous fog, at three there's the monkeys, at 4 there's the jabberjays, at 6 there's some type of beast, at 10 there's the wave, and at 11 the insects."

"Peeta," I smiled, "That's amazing."

"So as long as we avoid the zones during the time of their threat, we will be fine," Beetee said.

"Except for the other tributes trying to kill us."

"We need more weapons," he said. He started walking across a rock bridge to the cornucopia. I followed him, Peeta got the bag and followed me, Finnick and Johanna were the last two to come. Once we got there I handed Peeta our daughter and starting looking for supplies and more weapons.

"Katniss," Peeta yelled, I turned just in time to see a career tribute behind me. He had a knife, I grabbed and arrow and pulled back my bow, then shot. Hitting him and hearing a canon. I began running out, with him behind me. I saw Johanna and Finnick fighting off a female career tribute. Just then the cornucopia started spinning. It flung me over toward Johanna. I grabbed hold of the rock and looked up, Peeta had fallen on his back, still holding the baby. He was sliding toward the edge though. This was it, I held my breath, I couldn't bear to watch it, I was about to lose two people I love the most. I risked a glance up and saw that somehow Finnick had managed to stop them from falling and was helping Peeta keep our daughter alive. I was slipping, Johanna grabbed me but I slipped from her grasp falling under the water. I couldn't breathe. I kept trying to swim upward but the waters current was to strong. Finally it stopped and I was able to reach the surface. I was able to breathe as I swam toward the cornucopia. Johanna and Finnick helped me up. I laid on the rocks, I felt sick. Peeta handed our daughter back to Johanna and knelt down next to me.

"Katniss," he said slowly, "are you okay?"

"Ya, I'm fine," I managed to stand up and we walked back toward the beach, it was almost dark.

A/N: I got an idea while writing this chapter, I wanted to run it past you all first. What would you think of Katniss and Peeta taking a watch together during the night and since its dark they go into the water and they end up skinny dipping and maybe do "it". I wouldn't write that part in detail, just didn't know what you thought. Please tell me in a review, if you don't like it, please don't be rude about it.