Chapter 11 [Edited]

Chapter 11
"Who said we're going with you?"
**

I stare at Phoenix who keeps his eyes on the road. I huff and look at all three of the guys. I hope this conversation isn't going where I think it's going.

"No I haven't heard about it."

All the guys seem to perk up. Oh no. This isn't happening, I am not going to that thing. And I'm definitely not going with them.

"I'm not going with any of you."

They all glance at each other. "Who said we're going with you."

I frown at them. Wait so none of them wanted to go with me. Well that is embarrassing. I shouldn't be jealous, should I? My curiosity gets the best of me.

"Then who are you going with?"

Phoenix shifts in his seat before answering. "No one."

Axel smiles, "her name is Ally."

I grimace, "but she is so stupid." He smiles and seems to get lost in thought.

"I know," he sighs dreamingly.

I roll my eyes, "Who are you going with Shepherd?"

"Ally's friend, Beth."

"Oh she is a nerd and goody good." He smiles and gets the same dreamy look as Axel. Okay I definitely don't like these guys. I want goofy Shepherd and over protective flirty Axel back. I look back at Phoenix who seems to frown. That's when I get an idea, but that idea turns out to be what ruins me.

"Phoenix since the boys have a date, you wanna go with me." I say it so nonchalantly all the guys look at me as if I just said it in Spanish.

I watch as realization shows on Phoenix's face before he smiles, "why not."

"Um no!" We all look at Shepherd.

Axel then cuts in, "um... yeah-no. You guys aren't going with each other."

He motions between us. I smile and look at Phoenix, "too late."

They both groan and hit their heads off the back of their seats. Me and Phoenix burst out in a fit of laughter. The rest of the drive was us arguing about who goes with who. Turns out the dance is tomorrow and school is out. The dance is at 2:00 clock tomorrow. And it is pass three in the morning when I get home. Shepherd and Axel somehow started arguing about who is going to look nicer at the dance tomorrow and Phoenix looks at me as I get out of the car. He looks over a shouting Shepherd to get a good look at me. His frown he wore earlier is now gone.

"Cya tomorrow." He winks and I laugh as I walk up to my house. As soon as my head hits my pillow I'm drifting off into a deep sleep.

**

The next day I woke up early. I told mom about the dance and she bought me a dress as soon as she could. The door bell is what woke me up. I walk down stairs and look at the clock, 1:00. I have one hour to get ready and I don't even have my dress. I open the door and a man with a bright smile holds out a hanger. I take it and notice a dress is under the black cover that hangs on the hanger. I smile and thank him before closing the door. I unzip the black cover and gasp. Mom I have to give you a hug for picking this dress.

I sit the dress on my bed and jump into the shower. I then fix my hair, my blonde locks wavy freely down my back. I do my makeup, which is a navy eyeshadow with a curly wing. My lipstick adds a gloss and shine to my lip and my blush brings out cheekbones. My eyelashes curl and seem to have gotten longer. I slip carefully into the dress so I won't mess up my makeup or hair. The dress is navy blue and clings to every curve I have. It has a small triangle in the front that shows some of my stomach. It's flows and ruffles on the floor behind me. The back dips very low and the top shows my breast a little, making it look larger which I don't need.