Chapter 9 [Edited]

Chapter 9
"Give it up."
**

I'm back in the darkness. I look around, but instead of seeing Vince it's another person. She has long gray hair and bright blue eyes. Her hair is wavy and flows down her back freely. She is wearing all black and has knifes strapped to her legs. She has two guns that sit snuggle against her waist. She glares at me, and this time I can feel my rapid heart beat. I can hear soft voices all around me in the darkness. I can't make out what they say, but it's not comforting. The girl in front of me pulls out a gun and raises it to my head. I look down inside the barrel and stare at it frozen in place. My mind screams for me to run, but my body refuses to listen. She smiles and lowers the gun, pointing it to my wounded shoulder. She pretends to shoot the gun at my shoulder and I flinch. I look and notice the wound is bleeding again, and I don't have it wrapped with a bandage anymore. Blood gushes from the wound, but my eyes make their way back to the girl.

"He cares about you, and that's what puts you in danger."

Her voice is anything but cheerful and sweet. It holds hatred and her eyes are cold and calculating. Her smile turns into a frown and she pulls the trigger. Pain shoots through my already wounded shoulder and I scream for it to stop.

I scream and gasp sitting up on the couch. All three of the guys are by my side in seconds. I am taken back when I look at Axel's face, it is similar to the girls in my dream. They almost look related? Sweat coats my brow and the back of my shirt sticks to my wet back. My hair is a mess on top of my head. My throat is scratchy and my voice is hoarse.

"H-how long have you guys been here?" I look at the clock above the fireplace and notice it's 4:30 am.

"We we're afraid Aston would come back, so we decided to hang here for the night. We called your mom and explained everything, she agreed for us to stay."

I smile thankfully at Phoenix, he always makes sure it is right before it's done.

"But she did warn us not to touch-" Shepherd is cut off by Axel's elbow to the stomach. Shepherd groans and shoots a glare to Axel. Phoenix rolls his eyes and mumbles 'children'.

I laugh and sit up, I hiss at the pain in my shoulder. I look over and notice blood starts to seep through the clean bandage and onto my shirt. My wound in my dream was bleeding and the girl shot my shoulder again. I pull down the fabric of my shirt that covers my shoulder. A bruise forms around the wound, I sigh. The bruise forms right where the girl shot me in my dream. Phoenix grabs fresh bandages and rewraps my shoulder. I bite down on my clenched fist to keep from screaming at Phoenix to stop. Once he is done he goes and cleans his bloody hands off.

"You must have jerked in your sleep and disturbed the wound."

I look at Shepherd puzzled. He just sounded so mature that it's scary. Apparently I'm not the only one to notice from the stares he earns from Axel. Shepherd glares at us both, "I'm not that stupid."

"No your dumb," Axel replies. "There is a difference."

"You-" Shepherd lunges but I stop them.

"Hey! No fighting in my house!" They both stop and mumble their apologies. I sigh and get off the couch and head to my room. All the boys stay downstairs and argue, it's mostly threats but they won't fight in my house. Considering the fact they break something every time they do fight.

"Where are you going?" I look to see Phoenix leaning against the door frame, he eyes my messy closet.

"I'm going to school." I turn back to my closet and my eye catch a navy shirt that flows at the bottom with long sleeves that flow at the bottom of the sleeves as well. I grab navy jeans that are ripped and my black converse.