He likes me?!

• Dedicated to My readers <3

With nothing to do, I sat on my bed and decided to go on my phone. I wanted to text my old friend Silenna so I scrolled down my contacts.

WAIT WHAT?

I scrolled back up to J. Well, it seems that Jai put his number in my phone.
Should I call...
NAH! I'd sound desperate even though I was extremely bored.

So I started to text her and ended up calling her.

Phone Convo...

Me: Hey Silenna :)

S: OMG Hey Skylar! How are you!?

Me: Good. How's everyone in Sydney?

S: Miserable without you. How's Melbourne?

Me: Meh. It's okay...

S: Made friends yet?

Me: Mhmm.. Turns out I already have friends back from my childhood.

S: Lucky, saves having to talk to strangers.

Me: I suppose.

S: So, replaced me with another girl yet?

Me: No way! I could never replace you and besides they are boys.

S: WHAT?! This is breaking news: you have befriended people of the other species. TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Me: Boys are not aliens, Silenna. And they're just old friends!

S: Oh, are they good looking?

Me: Silenna!

S: What? Its a simple question that best friends ask! Are they hotter than before?

Me: I'm not going to answer that, not 'cause I don't want to but because I don't remember - remember?!

S: Hey, I forget too. Well, are they? How many of them are there?

Me: Well, 5 now. And YES. They're all pretty hot.. 5 friends, 3 brothers which 2 of them are twins.

S: Huh.? They sound a bit like the Janoskians.

Me: Yeah they said they were-

S: *SCREAMS* No. Fucking. Way. YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THE JANOSKIANS?!

Me: Oh, you're a fan?

S: Yeah! Damn you lucky pig. I've subbed for so long now. I told you about them ages ago.

Me: Maybe, but you know that I always ignore your weird fangirl moments..

S: Like I ignore you fangirling over 1D?

Me: No. That's totally different - okay, it's not.

S: You know it!

Me: Anyway, you should visit soon. The Brooks are my neighbours.

S: Neighbours?! You lucky cow! Who do you like? I love Beau!!!

Me: Er. No one, in particular.

S: SPILL!

Me: What? I have NOTHING to spill. I'm just friends with them.

S: Did you get anyone's numbers?

Me: Only Jai's.

S: Shit. He so likes you! Ugh, have I told you that you're a lucky farm animal of some sort?

Me: Uh huh, a few times. And how do you know that he 'likes' me?

S: 'CAUSE! Approximately 4hrs, 18 minutes and like 43 seconds ago Jai replied to a fan who asked, "Could you ever fall in love with a normal girl?" and he replied, "It's possible ;)".

Me: So how does that insinuate that he likes me? Oh and I'm extremely impressed with how you applied maths into real life...

S: Because afterwards a fan tweeted "Are you crushing on anyone other than Ariana and Daniel?" and he replied "Yeah, she goes to my school. well she was an old friend who moved away but moved back.. so yeah :)"

Me: So? That could be anyone! He probably had tons of girl friends when he was little.

S: NO! IT'S TOTALLY YOU SKYLAR!

Me: No, it's not Silenna!

S: UGH! STOP DENYING!

Me: STOP SCREAMING!

S: YOU'RE SCREAMING TOO! Okay, I'll stop but only if you call him!

Me: What?! No! Why?

S: He put his number there for a reason... Tons of girls would be dying to get his number, be grateful you lucky goat.

Me: So? That might be in case I need help with homework or something..

S: Great, use that excuse then!

Me: N-

S: Friendship lock!

Me: Sil, no..

S: The rules of Friendship Lock is law Skylar.

Me: Ugh, I hate it when you Friendship Lock.

S: Whatever.

Me: Anyway, I'm serious. You have to visit me soon.

S: Yeah, yeah. If my parents ever let me and besides I have a ton of exams coming up.

Me: Awh, poor you.

S: I know! It doesn't help that my Biology partner is Mel FIRCKING Jones!

Me: Tell me about it! There's this girl called Tiffany who's like the Mel Jones of Penola but worse - like much worse. Anyway she practically has been threatening me since the day I got here.

S: Wow, she sounds like a Bitch with a capital B-I-T-C-H because just capitalising B is not enough.

Me: She is. She told me to back off of Jai 'or else'. Like what the fuck does that mean?! ... Hello? Silenna- HELLO? ARE YOU THERE?

S: Er.. yeah. Um listen Skylar, don't mess with her, she sounds dangerous... She doesn't sound like she was joking.

Me: Relax, Sil! I can take care of myself. Besides she wouldn't actually physically hurt me.

S: I know, I know. But Skylar, just keep your distance from Jai at school yeah? I'm scared you're get hurt.

Me: Thanks Silenna but I'm not going to let her get to me and ruin my friendship with Jai.

S; Ok. I have to go. Bye, text me on how it crash and burns!

Me: You're such a good friend. I love you!

S: I know right? I love you too Skylar! Goodluck!

End of Convo...

Curse 15 year old Skylar and Silenna making up the law of Friendship Lock: best friends must do what the other asked in order to express your friendship, one can only Friendship Lock if they fully believe that it is for the best.

Ok time to call Jai.... I still can't believe Silenna thinks he likes me?!

Author's note

So do you think it'll crash and burn?
HAPPY 19TH TO BEAU BTW
XXX