"I won't give up"

Merry Christmas (since I didn't get to wish you all) and a Happy New Year! Jariana is so cute!! Can't really-EVER say the same about Haylor...

Jai's POV

I was on Twitter when I got a mention from Skye.

@SkylarEd: Thanks for telling the whole world @JaiBrooks1 #JylarKiss #TrustNoOne

Wait a second... SHIT.

Skylar thinks I tweeted about the kiss but the trend was made before the kiss. Anyway, I didn't even start the trend that was Luke - that dick. He's lucky that he's at James' or he'd be dead right now.

I better go and explain the whole situation to Skye.

I rushed to Skylar's house when she suddenly came out and roughly push past me. From the few seconds that I saw her face, I noticed that she was crying.

She started to walk really fast to god knows where.

"Skylar, wait up!" I yelled as she crossed the main road.

Just as I was about to cross too, the whole damn neighbourhood decided to drive on that road. I cursed to myself after realising I had lost sight of her.

I sat on the path, leaning on a wall of a building. I stared at the sky giving up hope, giving up dreams of getting Skylar to love me, giving up on love-

What am I saying?

Am I really going to give up on Skylar after I finally got her to kiss me after all those years I've waited?! Just because of my laziness?!?

I got up.

No, I have to find her and explain - I just have to or else 'Jylar' is over before it has even begun

I looked at the road still filled with speeding cars. Take a risk? Or simply give up?

Before I could answer myself, my body moved itself. My legs ran as fast as my hard tried to keep up. My eyes avoided looking at the cars driving towards me. My ears, unfortunately, couldn't block the sound of car horns. The sound soon faded when I was hit by something hard; I fell a thousand feet, or so it felt like. My body harshly came in contact with the concrete ground. Voices rung in my ears, blur took over my vision, pain took over my body. My fingers felt the ground around me and felt some sort of wetness.

Once I regained my vision slightly, a large man mouthing his lips appeared hovering over my aching body, as if he was talking to me; his voice came in and out like a radio that was losing signal. 

"Son, can.. hear,.."

A woman came into the view then soon a crowd surrounded me.

After a few minutes, I could finally hear and see clearly but the pain remained.

"I'm so sorry. I should have seen where I was going," apologised the large man.

I winced in pain as a reply and slowly began to get up and take notice of my surroundings. I had expected to be lying in the middle of the road with blood splattered on the tarmac, but instead saw that I had landed on the pavement into a puddle; I suppose that explains the wetness.

"Are you alright? I'm so sorry - my husband is quite large, you see. It must have felt like a truck when he ran into you," his apologetic wife said. 

"Come on, son. We'll take you to the hospital. You need to get checked - just so everything is okay," the man said.

"I can't, I am looking for someone."

I started to run to the direction where I saw Skylar walking to earlier.