"I will be your Girlfriend!"

• Dedicated to My readers <3

Recap

"Basically what I'm trying to say is that it's.." she said with a pause.

"It's???" I encouraged her growing unpatient by the minute.

"Love."

I blinked a few times processing through my head. A million things went through my thought but the only thing I could blurt out is..

"I'm in love?"

Jai's POV 

"Listen, I know you might not want to talk to me right now and I guess it's not the best of the times," I said sighing as I leaned on the stall door. "But I've been meaning to tell you for a long time now... Anyway, what I'm trying to say is..."

I was practically choking on my words; I was so fucking nervous. My palms were sweaty and my breath, erratic.

"I love you." I finally choked. "I love you... I love you a lot and ever since I met you, you just lit up my whole world. I've never felt this way towards any other girl than you. Man, I'm rambling so much. What I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"

I gulped as I was still staring at the plain blue door waiting for a response.

God, what was I thinking?

Of course Skylar wouldn't want to. Humiliated, I turned to leave but then I heard a flush and the stall door unlocked.

"Of course I will Jai!" an unfamiliar voice said behind me. I gulped turning around.

"Tiff?" I stuttered as she washed her hands, a blush crept up her cheeks when I said her name. 

I watched her gently wipe it with a tissue. 

"So, what did you mean by 'Of course I will Jai'?" I curiously questioned.

Her hazel eyes looked into mine. 

"I meant. Yes. I will be your Girlfriend," she smiled.

I froze.

WHAT?! 

GIRLFRIEND? 

WHAT?! 

OH NO...

"Wait Tiff- I thought it was someone else in-" I started to say before Tiffany leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. 

"I'm running late but see you in class babe," she winked before she got out of the toilet.

What have I done?

Skylar's POV

I walked out of the infirmary with an ice pack on my head after hitting my head with a hardback book several times. 

"Why?" one may wonder. 

Well, I've gone absolutely bonkers! The nurse is crazy! I'm crazy! THIS WHOLE SCHOOL IS CRAZY!

LOVE?!

Love? 

How could I be so stupid to let myself fall in love? With Jai out of all people!

 I mean, he's got tons of beautiful girls lining up to be his girlfriend; my chances of being with him is zero - actually, that's too generous. - 1,000,000,000,000,000 sounds more plausible; exactly minus quadrillion, I know there are only 7 billion people in the world but there could be aliens who have a greater chance of ending up with him. 

See, I'm just so weird whereas Jai is cool, funny and is just everything anyone wants. What do I have? A brain, but everyone has one so it doesn't really count; although most of the time I'm completely oblivious, so therefore I have nothing.

I walked into the classroom where I last had history with Mr Stupid Addams. I gathered my stuff and shoved them in my bag while still holding the ice pack on the head. The bell rung just as I left the empty classroom.

I looked around the crowded hallway trying to remember which class I have next.

A light tap was felt on my shoulder. I jumped. I turned to face the ultimate sadist and when I saw who it was I gave him an annoyed look.

"LUKE! You gave me such a fright!" I scolded.

"You're such a nerd. You're the only person I know who uses the word fright," he said laughing. 

I playfully punched him on the arm with my free hand.

"What's up with your head?" he pointed at the ice cold packet on my hand. 

"Oh I hit myself with a hard back book," I said casually. 

"You're so weird!" he said.

There you have it. If Luke of all people thinks I am weird then it's confirmed.

"Luke..." I said. 

"Hmm?" he said. 

"What subject do we have next?"

"Wow, you must've hit your head hard!" he joked.

"Shush."

"English," he said answering my question. I nodded as I slipped past him to go to our English class.

"Skylar?" he said. "Yeah?" I said turning back to him.

"English is this way.." he laughed. 

"I know that, I was just... Oh shut up!" I groaned.

Today is not my day...

*  *  *

Sadly, Jai wasn't in my English class or my Spanish class.

Ugh, stop thinking about him.

I banged my head repetitively on the table. Luke put his arm to cushion my head from the table; I stopped and turned to face him, my head resting on his arm. He looked at me then smiled, I smiled at him and mouthed 'Thank You'.

The bell went off.

YES! HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

I packed my books in my bag and impatiently waited for the teacher to dismiss us for Lunch.

"Good morning class. Enjoy your lunch!"

Thanks, bitch, I will enjoy anything that's related to food.

The teacher walked out first then everyone made their way to the door.

"So where are we meeting Jai?" I nudged Luke as we walked out the classroom.

"Um, at the cafeteria, I think - or not..."

His expression seemed like he saw a flying pig. I looked over to see what he was so distraught by.

My mouth automatically became agape.

A/N: 

Did I trick anyone into thinking it was Skylar who said the chapter title?

Gosh, I am such a sadist.

Thanks for reading.

Love you all xx