"No more Janoskians"

• Dedicated to My readers <3

Recap

"I know Jai.. You hate me cause I can't remember.." my voice shaking.

"No Skylar! I could never hate you. I'm sorry that this happened to you," he said.

"I thought you'd give up..." I said. He held my hand. "I won't give up," he said squeezing it. "I won't ever give up on you."

He wrapped his arms around me, it filled me with warmth on the outside and also the inside.

"I'll help you remember..." He softly whispered in my ear.

Skylar's POV

I woke up feeling warm and fuzzy, which is very unusual for me as I'm your average teenage girl who wakes up miserable and grumpy.

I got changed into my lovely uniform and walked downstairs with my beautiful bag which carries all my needed books for the day which I'm very thankful that I have everything I need.

I walked into kitchen - more like skipped. 

"Breakfast's on the table Skylar," dad said taking a sip of his tea. 

"Good morning my fabulous mother and good morning my amazing father! Might I say you both look astonishing!"

My parents looked gobsmacked. I took a bit of my toast and drank the rest of the milk from the bottle.

"Uh, Skylar. The milk expire-"

"Thank you to the both of you for putting food on the table for me, I'm very grateful!" I quickly finished my toast then washed my plate. "Time is ticking. Goodbye father, mother. I love you both VERY MUCH!"

I smiled before I walked to school.

On the way I greeted and smiled at everyone who walked past. 

Life is wonderful...

"Skylar!" an Angel said. 

I sighed feeling relaxed, "Yes my Angel?"

"What?" Jai said laughing a bit. 

"Oh! Um, nothing. I was err.." I gulped opening my book and gradually sinking in my seat hiding my blush and saving me from embarrassment. He was about to say something but then Mr Adams walked into the classroom saving me from my anxiety of talking to Jai.

*  *  *

"Jai, I really like you - a lot. I mean I like you a lot, but lately I think I've fallen in-"

"Miss Edwards!?!" A demonic voice whisked me away from my thoughts.

"What?" I said looking up to the source of the voice, the whole class sniggered at my rudeness.

"Excuse me?!" Mr Addams said. I went red and tried to gulp this feeling of embarrassment. 

"Sorry," I said.

"Now then if you're done being rude, you can answer my question. Let's see how well you were paying attention to the video. Why was the Edwardian Era known as the Golden Age?" 

My mind went blank... 

I could not think at all - what was wrong with me?

"We haven't got all day Skylar!" Mr Addams voice bellowed. 

I looked around me; everyone was looking at me waiting for an answer including Jai. 

"Because everything was made of gold?" I guessed knowing that wasn't the correct answer.  The whole class laughed, even Mr Addams, even Luke, and worst of all even Jai which made my eyes fill up with tears threatening to escape. 

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE.

I stormed out the classroom and ran straight to the bathroom, ignoring Mr Addams who called after me.

Waterfalls of tears uncontrollably streamed down my face. I ran inside the end of a stall, locking the door behind me. I shut the lid and sat on the toilet sit sobbing my eyes out.

Why am I feeling so emotional and embarrassed all of a sudden?

Jai's POV

"Because everything was made of gold?" Skylar guessed. 

I laughed at the fact that I would've probably said the same thing and at how cute she looked embarrassed, Luke was just laughing at me and the class just copied me for no reason. Mr Addams was just being a good for nothing slu+ and laughing at Skylar.

I saw Skylar's eyes fill with tears before she stormed out the room. Mr Addams called after her but she didn't come back. 

"Anyway, can anyone else answer the question?" he asked. Anger hit me like a lightning bolt.

"Shouldn't you go see where Skylar went?" I asked trying not to sound angry. 

"No, she'll be fine. She'll come back later-"

I interrupted him, "I'll go check on her." I said standing up.

"Sit down, Jai." 

I started to walk towards the door. I reached for the door handle when Mr Addams said, "Sit back down, Mr Brooks, or it's detention for you!"

My whole body froze. 

Detention...

"Jai" Mum yelled from the kitchen; she sounded mad. 

I walked in and she started to shout, "I just got this letter from your school! You've had 19 detentions this month! And you didn't even go to a number of them! The school said if you get one - ONE MORE - this term, you will be expelled!"

I read through the letter and sighed. 

"Sorry mum." 

She looked at me with pleading eyes, "Please Jai," Mum said. 

I nodded then hugged her.

I  was about to walk out but she said one last thing, "If you get expelled, no more Janoskians.."

My hands clenched into fists. It took every once not to punch him in the face. I angrily sat down. He smiled, "We wouldn't want you getting expelled do we?"

Bastard...

A/N: 

FYI: Gina is one of the most amazing and coolest mums in the world and the whole detention thing is made up. 

Anyway,does anyone else ship Jai's fist with Mr Addams' face? I know I terribly do, I'm like a hardcore shipper here!

No more Haylor- YAY! 

LUKE ANSWERED MY QUESTION ON TWITCAM ON 12/01/13 (ZAYN'S 20TH BIRTHDAY- HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR HIM THEN) AT AROUND 1:38PM ASDFGHJKL

Recommend "Dark" for any Directioners- so good so far. Yeah, that's the fanfic that everyone has been talking about.

Oh and Happy Birthday to my sis who's 12 today (: Anyone's birthday coming up?? I can dedicate a chapter to them on their birthday <3

Thanks for reading. I love you all <'3