Chapter 2- Rockstars Taste like Banana Smoothies

<text message>
To: Corbin
From: Erin
Subject: Stranger danger

Corbin Corbin Corbin, didn't your mommy tell you not to talk to strangers? I contemplated leaving you hanging, since after all, you did give me the power in this acquaintance-ship, by giving me your number by hand instead of getting mine and being able to text me whenever you want. Silly boy. Well here's my number and my dignity since I've texted you only 5 hours since we've met. What can I say? I guess you've caught my attention... You've intrigued me. Maybe I'll write a poem about it. Doubt it though.

<end of text message>

<text message>
To: Erin
From: Corbin
Subject: Sweet pea

Sweet Erin, my mother taught me not to take candy from strangers or hop into their vans, nothing about friendly conversation making. How dare you try and abuse your head start to hurt me, I've only ever been kind to you. Also I'd hardly say we are acquaintances anymore darling, I'd say more a long the line of, friends? I mean it's only fair after all the non-stop gabbing you did earlier. (Kidding of course), please write a poem about me, maybe you'll let me read this one? Keep me posted on that.

<end of text message>

<text message>
To: Corbin
From: Erin
Subject: no one reads my poetry.

When I say no one reads my poetry, it's not because no one wants to, which is true, but it's because I simply don't believe my poetry is worth reading. Don't waste your time with it, you won't be seeing it any time soon. Get ready for a long wait, like sitting for endless hours in an amusement park line in the boiling sun, it's quite unpleasant and eventually you give up and find a new ride to place your interest on.

<end of text message>

<text message>
To: Erin
From: Corbin
Subject: I'll wait for you.

You can't escape me that easily. You basically wrote me a poem right then and there. I can wait all my life for this ride sweets. Gotta go, show starts soon. You coming tonight?

<end of text message>

<text message>
To: Corbin
From: Erin
Subject: nope.

I couldn't get tickets in time. Oh well, have a great show tonight though smiley boy.

<end of text message>

<text message>
To: Erin
From: Corbin
Subject: come to me

Lock up early and head to the venue, you won't regret it I promise. Just meet me at the back but be sneaky, wouldn't want crazy fans to attack this pretty face would you?

<end of text message>

I smile and run to the bathroom to change. I tie my hair up and then grab my bag off the back of my chair. I glance at my phone again and send a quick text saying 'Be there in 20 minutes' then lock up and head out the doors to my car.

---------

I park my car and sneakily walk to the very back and find the huge doors, presumably where the boys sneak out after their performance. I knock on the door and wait a few seconds. A big guy wearing all black opens the door to a crack, a guard.