Bonus Chapter #3

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

His hand cupped the side of my face and his lips widened into a grin.

"Now, I'm more than fine." He gave me a tender smile and I knew that I had finally found the one my soul was meant to be with. "I'm happy."

Tears filled my eyes and I replied, my voice hoarse with emotion,"Me too."

I leaned forward just as he did and we met in the middle with a soft kiss, our mouths opening into each others'.

The hand that cupped my face slid down to my neck and I laced my hand with his.

"I love you, Kim (Y/N)."

"I love you too."

"Forever?" he asked.

"Longer than forever," I promised.

He smiled against my lips. I smiled back.

Soon our kissed became frenzied and our hands more bold.

His suit jacket was gone. And so was his shirt.

"I can't be the only one undressing here, wife," his low voice sent shocks down my spine and I shivered under his gaze.

He leaned lower and latched his lips to the place where my neck and shoulder met.

I gasped, my back arching off the bed as he licked and suckled, while his nimble fingers worked out the back of my dress.

He traced the side of my exposed body with feather light touches that left a trail of fire in its wake. My hands clutched the tight muscles of his arms as he placed butterfly kisses on my neck and collar.

He slowly slid off my dress and then I was clad in only a pair of white lace lingerie.

Wedding norms. I mentally giggled.

He backed away and stared at me from the top of my head to tip of my toes.

His while body leaned over me and his mouth covered mine in a hot and hungry kiss. He slid the straps of my bra and reached out a hand to my breast.

(A/N: 😳)

He swallowed my moans and I raised hips against his.

"I could kiss you forever," he spoke with heated eyes.

"But I want a taste of something else."

* * *

Bibidi-bobidi-booya, he was mine before midnight.

* * *

Important Note

Hello reader-nims! I just want to thank you for all your votes and reads and comments 😍😍😍
😭 I'm so grateful  to you all.

Btw, about that 🔝
😅 Yeah, I can't write smut (yet. Still a beginner) and I was blushing so hard when I wrote this!

The rest of the night is up to you cause we all have our preferences 😉😜. (Funny how I can't write smut  when I make so many inappropriate jokes 😂😂😂) ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

I hope you liked these bonus chapters!

Saranghae ~♥~

P. S.  Umm... If you like fantasy and humor, why don't you check out my other story called Mayhem? The characters are actually based off real people and most of the incidents and conversations have happened in real life.

I would REALLY appreciate feed-backs (*in a tiny whisper* and votes if you like it). 

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Btw, I will update the release of the next installment of 'Blood Sweat and Tears' in here and my other book, The Crazy Nerdworm (That one might contain teasers).