Prolouge

Narrator's P.O.V.
The angel had settled a few feet away from the (h/c) girl who sat at the edge of the high building.
He watched her with clenched fists, worry and sadness clenching his chest when another angel flew in and sat beside him.

"What is your human doing, Taehyung?" the soft voiced angel asked.
"I do not know Jin-hyung" the angel replied, clenching his jaw.

"My human," he began

"She hasn't been well. She laughs and jokes among her friends but inside closed doors she becomes a different person. How can a human hide this much pain?"

The older angel sighed, a sad look overcoming his face as his gaze zeroed in along her scarred wrists.

"It is all a part of His plan for her and all other humans, brother. He will surely grant her joy and peace when the time is right."

"But what if it's too late by then?" Flashes of the girl harming herself crossed his mind as he asked.

Before he could reply, their conversation was interrupted by a faint whisper of the (h/c) girl.

"Mianhae"

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as the girl leaned forward. . .and fell.

Taehyung sprinted off, his fluorescent wings unfurling from his back while Jin looked up at the skies with a confused and panicked expression on his face.

"Y/N!" the girl could hear a voice calling out her name. A bright light blinded her for a few seconds, then a pair of arms held her tight.

"What?" she whispered.

Glancing up, she saw the guardian angel she never knew about and still didn't. All she could see was a reassuring smile and the happy lit in his eyes before everything went dark.

Later...
The guardian angel stood in heaven with his head bowed down before the Archangels while several angels stood behind him with sympathetic looks on their faces.

"Taehyung, guardian of (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" the angel Gabriel spoke.

"Do you know what you have done saving that girl?" he asked. "By breaking the ultimate rule of never interfering in the human cycle of life?"

"It wasn't fair to her," Taehyung replied softly. "I've never seen a human so deep in sorrow in these years of my life. Didn't you all say that He grants all humans joy and peace in the right time? If she died, she wouldn't have had that."

"He always has plans for each and everyone of us. This excuse will not be put into consideration."

With a softer voice the archangel sighed, "We all see what every human on earth goes through but you have broken an important law, Taehyung. And for your punishment, you will be banished to the surface world until the final judgement. You will be judged and He will decide your fate."

Loud thunders echoed in Heaven.

Taehyung cried out in pain as his wings were ripped out of him. Bones cracked and blood stained the fluorescent wings and two bloody gashes ran down his back.

And he fell.

But the last thought on his mind as he plummeted down was:
"I will still protect her. No matter the consequences"

(A/N):Anyonghaseyo! This is my first book so...i hope you like it.
Do share and comment and spread the love!
And... *whispers* vote.

Ni na kanga meimer!