16. Bar Meeting

Feng walked up to the bar and put down 35 yuan on the counter, which dragged the attention of the bartender over to him.
"Rum, Dorah!" He demanded in a loud voice. He leaned his elbows onto the counter and looking around the club, scanning the faces of everyone. People either danced around the dance floor, hung by the bar or sat in the boots enjoying their drinks or stage boys. Dorah, the clubs bartender, was standing behind the desk with a glass of water in his hand and a small black towel hanging over his arm.
"Ah, Feng!" The bartender greeted his old friend. He walked up to the counter and leaning over, grabbing the 35 yuan to put into the register underneath the counter. "A rum it'll be. Just a second sir." He mumbled. Dorah turned around in his small, cramped area to fix the drink. Feng watched the man in the black hoodie work, feeling his head throb a bit by all the loud noises around them. Suddenly, he felt a smaller pair of hands slowly running up his back and around to his chest, grabbing onto his shirt.

"Hey there gorgeous, I've missed you." The masculine voice came from behind Feng. Meihui leaned his forehead against the back of Feng's suit jacket, a big smile across his dark pink painted lips. Feng slowly turned around, a small smile over his lips as he already knew who was waiting for him. He looked the smaller man up and down, adoring tonight's outfit.
"Well, well, well, the famous Cherry Pon at my feet? I've missed seeing you too, baby. Someone hasn't been answering his phone lately, hm?" Feng half-aggressively greeted his partner. "Join me for a drink." Feng sat down onto the empty bar chair next to him. It wasn't a request; it was a demand. He grabbed onto Meihui's much smaller frame and lifted the worker up onto his lap. Feng put down another 35 yuan onto the counter."Actually, two rums, Dorah!"
"Oh, I'm sorry daddy." Meihui mumbled back in a lowered voice. He leaned his head against Feng's shoulder with a small smile, running his hand down Feng's body. "I've been busy, you don't need to use my stage name here you know, I'm not working when I'm with you after all."
"I know baby, but it suits you quite well." Feng commented. Feng's big, warm hands rubbed Meihui's back comfortingly, and he leaned in to gave the performer a deep kiss.

"Have you managed to get to know anything more about that Yonru guy yet? You haven't mentioned anything about it in a while. I hope you're not trying to avoid the quest." Feng suddenly changed subject as soon as the kiss broke apart.
"No sir, I've already told you all that I got but I'll look deeper into that matter later I swear. I just... Need more time" Meihui promised, his voice gentle and soothing. He placed one of his hands down onto Feng's thigh, starting to rub it softly. "Either way, that's not your work to worry about right now. Stop thinking about it all the time. You need to relax. Nothing bad is going to happen, relax babe."

"Christ, get a booth you two." Dorah rolled his eyes as he placed down a pair of big glasses onto the counter in front of the couple, a forced smiled on his lips. Meihui only laughed in response, waving Dorah's comment off. He leaned forwards and eagerly grabbed onto his drink, then held the other one out for the big mafia son in his company.
"Let's not talk about work now honey, please. How's your dear mother doing? I haven't heard from her in so long. Not since she gave me that flower bouquet! Too bad it's dead now..." Meihui converted the subject, and straightened himself up as Feng sipped onto his drink. The suited man looked around them before he locked his eyes back onto Meihui, who turned on his lap to instead sit sideways against the bigger man, strategically placing his hand onto Feng's chest.

"Hm, yeah, she's doing alright, but she's not as energetic as usual lately though." Feng ultimately answered before consuming the rest of his strong drink. "And on top of that, father isn't exactly being less of an asshole lately. Though he's not in the city for now, so that's a plus." Feng removed some of the purple wigs hair out of Meihui's face with his fingertip and adored the other.
"I feel so bad for your mother. I wish I'd see her more often." Meihui's voice saddened a bit. He put down his now empty glass to lean against Feng's chest. "She's a very sweet and caring woman. I'd never even think about spending one day in the same room as Dai alone. Don't let their worries get to you, it shouldn't effect you."
"Stop worrying about me." Feng waved Meihui's concerns away. To stop the worker from talking, he leaned in to give Meihui a wet kiss, running his hands down to take a firm grip of his partner's thigh. As the kiss broke, Meihui was just about to give Feng yet another one, when a big hand placed itself onto Feng's shoulder. Both men quickly turned around.