Aren't you interesting...

Sorry for being gone for so long, stuff has just been really complicated. I recently auditioned for an acting/modeling school, and I got in... then I got the price and god I wasn't expecting it to be soooo fucking expensive, so I now have to wait about a year before I can go back and reapply. so, yeah... that's great. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Serena's P.O.V

Staring out at the hundreds of Xenomorphs mulling around the large ship Serena sighs, "What to do, what to do...?"

Tilting her head when she hears something ripping nearby she turns towards the noise and frowns, "I swear I..."

Jumping back when a glob of acid falls onto the resin in front of her she looks up slowly, spotting the source her eyes widen. "Well, aren't you interesting."

The mysterious creature falls to the ground in front of her and stares up at her from its crouched position, its body radiates excitement and curiosity, it tilts its head and opens its mouth, letting out a soft hiss as it does so. She chuckles and kneels down, her taloned hand rests on its strange shaped dome and her claws trail over the small acid filled pustules and the creature pulls away slightly, a pained hiss sliding from its mouth. She kneels down and looks at the creature, "Show me what you can do!"

The new strain bounces and jumps up, its body twists in the air and it latches itself on the ceiling several dozen feet above her. Its mouth closes for a moment and then a blob of acid flies from its mouth towards her, she moves slightly to the left and it barely grazes her, but the little that does burns intensely, her eyes widen and she looks up at the creature as it flies from one part of the ceiling to another, quicker than any of her Daughters children. Every time it stops, it launches a blob of acid to the floor by her feet, until it finally jumps to the ground a few feet away and crouches low. Serena looks down at the ground around her and a full-blown laugh bursts from her mouth as she stares at the perfect circle around her. She looks back up at the creature and smirk, "We need more of you, are there any more of you hiding around?"

It hisses loudly and suddenly the ceiling is alive, dozens of these Spitters as she dubbed them slowly descend from the ceiling. Her head tilts to the side as they all surround her and bow their domed heads, she chuckles and sighs, "I've got a new plan..."