Update.... maybe soon

Hey my warriors and demons, it's been a week since the funeral and I'm still kinda down. I've been locking myself away from everyone because I don't know how to answer their questions... how do you answer someone if their asking if you're okay. They sometimes keep asking for awhile and all that, and sometimes they just give up. I don't know why it's getting to me so much, maybe it has to do with the fact that he died in a hurry to get back to us after a year and a half of living and working in New York, how do you get over the death of someone who you love. He was my best friend, he may not have been my brother but he was the only one who understood me. The only one who accepted me for me, my family is already moving on, all except my aunt and uncle, their in shambles.

I still haven't cried, I feel numb to everything. Is it normal for someone to not cry after losing someone? I feel like I should be crying right now, I should be but I can't. I thought it would be a good thing if I let you guys know how i'm doing. I don't know when I posted the last post, letting you know what happened, I think that I'm going to start updating again, I feel that I should distract myself, writing is my distraction. I think that maybe next week I'll update... maybe, I don't know. 

I'll see you Warriors and Demons later, but until then have a great night/day... Goodbye