I'm sorry(Not a chapter)

Hey everyone, I know that I said that as soon as I got over mono that I would post an update, I'm better but I can't post an update. I'm sorry to say this but I'm gonna be taking a brake from... everything for awhile. I just heard from my Aunt that my Cousin died, me and him never got along but... I loved him. I don't know if I can update. I don't know when I'll update again, I don't even know how it happened. All they told me was he was on his way back home after getting finished with a work thing in New York. I've been a mess lately, constantly waiting for someone to tell me that he's not gone and that it was just a really sick joke. 

I don't even know why I'm posting this, I hate putting this kind of stuff online. I know that none of you know me, or maybe you do but I really don't know what to do with myself right now. I have been trying to keep myself in one piece for everyone else in my family, I am the only one besides my dad that hasn't shed a tear in front on everyone else. I still don't know why I'm telling you guys this. Ughh... maybe it's because it's easier for me to write about my problems than talk about them. I hope you guys don't find me annoying for posting this, I know that some of you are probably going through worse things and don't want to hear about this.

But it's the truth, I am a mess, I can barely hold myself together anymore. I'll let you get back to your lives now. I may be gone for awhile and I might be a mess right now, but this mess loves you guys so much. So until next time my little Demons and Warriors... Goodbye.