I'll kill them

Serena's P.O.V

Sliding into her throne Serena hisses, "How could you let them ESCAPE!!!"

Her daughter's head slides into her crest and the dozen or so Drones cower lower to the floor, "It wasn't their fault mother, only the two Predaliens betrayed us... I should have seen it."

Growling Serena places a hand on her stomach and winces as pain spreads through her, "The wound is healed on the outside, but I still feel pain..."

"The wound was severe, you're body healed the surface wounds, but the inner part of you're body is still healing. It will take a few days for you to fully recover."

Groaning Serena crosses her legs and curls her tail around her stomach, "Well it isn't pleasant, and I want you all searching for the rogue Predalien Queens... they cannot be allowed to challenge us, I have worked far too hard and lost far too much to let some upstarts rip the ground right out from under me. Now GO!"

The dozen or so drones sprint towards the exit of the ship and Serena sighs when she feels a familiar presence nearby, "What is it you want Arbiter?"

His chuckle makes her look up almost bored and he moves into the room, "I have forces of my own searching for the 'Predaliens' as you call them. They will be found and dealt with as all traitors should."

Nodding Serena closes her eyes, "Good, and when they are found, I'll kill them... personally. They made a fool of me and wounded me... I won't allow that to stand."

Slowly stand up Serena uses her throne as a support, "Until then, I will rest... and talk to our new guests."

Slowly moving towards the impregnation room she can hear the Arbiter following a small distance behind her, "How do you feel Serena?"

Squinting her eyes she hisses, "Well enough to kill you if you believe you can take me out in my weakened state."

The Arbiter lets out a sigh and chuckles, "I do not intend to harm you, we have a deal remember, but how do you really feel?"

Nodding Serena relents, "Humiliated... I should have sensed the other one behind me, but I was so focused on killing the one in front of me, I didn't... I was furious, so angry that I didn't even think that the rogue Queen had any others with her."

He chuckles which only infuriates Serena further, "What is funny about this Brute... We haven't been able to find those... Crossbreed Queens and they can easily overpower our hive if they gather enough hosts."

The Arbiter shakes his head and his mandibles click as they enter the impregnation room. Hundreds of Chestburtsters are milling across the floor, devouring their hosts and scurrying into the many vents and hiding places in the ship to grow into the newest warriors of the hive. She walks up to the one host in the room that is still in one living piece and sighs, "She bears a heartbeat in her stomach, do you know what it is?"

The Arbiter nods and tilts his head, "She is pregnant, human biology is still strange to me even after all those years of working with them, but I am aware that she bears a child within her womb."

Nodding Serena places a hand on the woman's stomach, "Strange, I'm not sure why... but that intrigues me."

Shaking her head she steps away and she can feel her daughter on the outskirts of her mind, barely listening but evesdropping nonetheless, she shakes her head, ignores her and simply heads out of the room. Moving towards the large docking area of the ship, or the nesting area for the entire hive, away from her and her daughter. The Arbiter follows closely behind and remains silent, and Serena can hear the gears the grinding in his brain. He shakes his head before they enter and sighs, "I've got to go... my brethren and I must continue searching for the Red Hive, and we have also intercepted several human frequencies, and there is a high likeliness that they are setting up another base."

She nods and enters the room, "Good, inform me when you find something."

He nods and leaves, and Serena slowly looks around the resined area, this room easily takes up half of the second floor of the ship and there are giant square entry points on the other side of the room with see-through, blue tinted force fields. She moves into the room and smirks when she hears heavy footsteps coming towards her. Turning around she stares at the massive creature in front of her, it's huge crest, long tail, and nearly impenetrable exoskeleton. "My my, you are more impressive than I thought you would be."

It bows its massive head and she places her palm on it, "You will make a perfect weapon in my plan to kill the Red Queen and those rebel crossbreeds."