Chapter 6: Finnick Odair.

*Towards the end this contain some distressing scenes about being sold in the Capitol*

I don't want to do this.

I shouldn't have to do this.

I have my rights, and this is not right.

This is sadistic.

Stupid.

I don't want to be taken for granted.

Snow is such a slut.

I didn't know what else to say. Una and Blight sort of love me, right? But I've already lost my loved ones, how could I bear to lose anymore?

I grind my teeth as I begin to throw a few clothes into a suitcase, I mean, they'll just be ripped off me right?

A pair of black tights, jumper, dress and heels go into the small case.

I let no emotions pass my face. I don't cry, I don't smile. I simply keep a straight face.

I quickly walk to the bathroom, a grab my toothbrush and paste before chucking that in the case too.

Got to be so fucking fresh for them.

I pat the pockets of my pants before checking the clock on the left wall. It's showtime.

Closing up my suitcase, I pull up the handle and drag it behind me on its wheels down the long corridor before letting it fall down the stairs. I make my way to the front door and grab the keys. I lock up my house before making my way to the platform.

"Johanna?"

Busted.

I pretend I don't hear Blight when in fact his voice rings out louder than the screams of the dead.

"Johanna!"

I flash my head back and give him a quick smile to show him I'm okay before carrying on.

"Hold on!" Blight runs at sonic speed and grabs my arm, stopping me from moving.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere."

"Johanna!"

"Blight!" I mock.

When there's nowhere else to turn, go to sarcasm. Sarcasm will always be your friend.

He shoots me a look.

"Don't worry about it Blight."

"Of course I'm worried Sunshine!"

"Well stop worrying. I'm not a kid anymore! I don't need to be babied!"

Blight stumbles back, like I shot him in the chest.

"Blight, I didn't-"

"But you did, Johanna."

Blight runs back to their house, quickly and stumbling every other step over loose rocks.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to nothing but myself and the trees.

No matter how much I want to run to Blight and Una, I don't. I keep on walking.

"Missy, where do you think you're going?" A man asks in a white uniform. Peacekeeper, the leech.

"If you didn't fucking know, I'm Johanna Mason. I've been requested to see President Creepface."

"I was warned about you, you little devil. Very well, this train is set to leave in a few minutes."

I take my case with me onto the train. My train. The train I was on when I was being shipped off to my death after the Reaping.