6

Paige 🌸🍫
****

ANDRE

It was nothing but the sounds of bodies clapping together throughout the room as me and Olivia was fucking it up in the bedroom. I had her in the doggystyle position as I was intensely stroking her from the back. She was gripping the sheets hard as hell. I was going faster and faster as I kept penetrating her from the back as hard and strong as I could. Olivia couldn't take it nomore but I was making sure her ass wasn't gonna run as I was holding both her hands behind her back.

"Ohhhhh shittttt." Olivia loudly moaned. I was a few seconds away from nutting as I sped up the stroking. Olivia had so much ass on her it was crazy. All of her ass was real. As I was pumping every inch of my shaft into her, I licked my thumb and then put it in her butt. That shit always turned a nigga on, I didn't give a fuck what anybody had to say about it.

Olivia looked back at me with lust and exhaustion in her face. Her eyes was basically telling me to don't stop. "Mmmm shittttt, nasty motherfucker, fuck this pussy up." I groaned hard as hell as I put my hands on my face. I kept pushing my dick deep inside with no hands. I was about to nut. I quickly slid my dick out of Olivia and put my kids on her ass. She looked back at me and smiled.

"You a beast, for real for real." Olivia said as she was now laying on her stomach. She was butt ass naked. Her ass looked even more better whenever she laid like that. Her pussy just felt so tight around my dick, It made a nigga bust so fast it was crazy. I just couldn't control myself at most times.

I quickly went to the bathroom to get a warm rag. I went back in the room and wiped up all of the mess we made.

Olivia sat at up on the bed breathing heavily. She searched for her clothes. I smirked. I knew I put it on her right—just the way she liked it.

I ain't get no pussy all day yesterday so this was most definitely needed.

I was still butt ass naked cleaning off the mess I made. After I was done, I quickly grabbed my all black Calvin Klein boxers that was laying on the floor.

Olivia was technically the only female I was smashing back to back. I had other bitches on the side but Olivia was my favorite. She was gorgeous as fuck and definitely had the best pussy. I wouldn't say I was sprung or anything because she wasn't my bitch, but I most definitely had her on lockdown.

She was only two years older than me

She was only two years older than me. She was 21 and I was 19. We met in Washington Heights. She lived across the hall from my grandmother until she got her own place. I was kicking it in her place today until I had shit to do.

After Olivia put her panties and bra on she laid up under my arm and rested her head on my chest. I looked down at her and smirked as I reached for my rolled up blunt on her nightstand. Every time we fucked, she always laid up under me and poured her feelings out to me like I was really gonna feed in to her bullshit. I wasn't no sucker or sentimental motherfucker so I honestly didn't give a fuck how she felt. Me and her would never be a thing. She just wasn't wifey material and besides—I wasn't ready to settle down with anyone just yet, I was still young and still wanted to ball out and have fun until I was ready for anything.