2

The next morning

After Paige and Shay woke up, they both were in the living room watching television.

Shay mother Denise, was in the kitchen making some breakfast that smelled up the whole house. It was smelling hella good and Paige wanted to eat breakfast at Shay house before she went back home.

"It smells so good, your mother could really throw down in the kitchen." Paige said rubbing her stomach in a dramatic way.

Shay laughed and looked at Paige.

"Of course she could bitch. Did you forget my mother from Georgia? Sis don't be playing when it comes to cooking."

Paige laughed and shook her head in agreement. She always loved eating at her best friend house. It wasn't like her parents cooking was nasty , Paige just loved eating her second mother cooking.

Shay mother walked in the living room turning off the tv.

"Y'all breakfast on the table, y'all know y'all can't eat on my couches."

Both Paige and Shay got off the couch without an attitude and quickly made it to the kitchen.

As soon at they sat down, they mouths watered and they was ready to devour everything on their plate.

Denise had cooked hash browns, turkey bacon, French toast, blueberry waffles and some cheesy scrambled eggs.

Denise was making a third plate for Shaquan, whom was upstairs playing on his PlayStation 4.

She sat the plate on the table.

"Shaquan, come and eat." Denise yelled across the house.

Denise was a very beautiful lady with hazel eyes. She was average sized and carried a nice body on her. She looked so young for age, a lot of people thought Denise and Shay was sisters or cousins. She was slim thick and she always tried to stay in shape. Denise didn't like to be fat or sloppy.

Shay inherited her brown eyes from her dad, and so did Shaquan

Shay father was hardly in her life. He lived in Brooklyn, but he still managed to try to look out for his kids.

Shaquan was grown, so he didn't really care to much about his pops. They father was pretty much absent in their lives when they were children. At that time, he was constantly locked up for doing dumb shit so he couldn't really be there for his kids as much as he wanted to.

Now that he was staying out of jail, he would send both Shay and Shaquan some money every time he got paid. He would also come to Harlem to visit Shay and Shaquan. Shay would usually go to his house when ever she got out of school.