4

ANDRE POV

Friday Afternoon

"I'm in." I told Raheem as I stood up from his black sofa couch.

Today, me and Raheem met up to discuss shit about this drug shit.

I agreed and told him that me and my boys was gonna send the drugs to the different locations that he was gonna send us.

I was doing this position for now until I thought about really getting into this drug shit and making my own product and selling it.

"Ight, that's my nigga right there." Raheem said dabbing me up.

I smirked.

"Babe, I'm bout to go to my friend house."

I turned my head and seen a woman who had to be in her late to early 30s. She was fine as fuck. She was real thick and she was brownskin. I loved my woman with some melanin on them.

Her eyes was slanted a little, which made her even more attractive. She was really beautiful.

She was wearing a medium sized black dress with some gladiator sandals. She was holding a Gucci bag on her arm.

I looked over at her and licked my lips and quickly looked away.

Raheem looked over at the woman, whom I'm guessing was his girl.

"Where she live?" Raheem said looking the girl up and down in a seductive type of way.

"She live in Canarsie.....why?." The girl said with attitude In her tone.

Raheem sucked his teeth.

"Cause I wanted to fucking know."

She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

The girl walked to the door. I got a little glimpse of her ass and licked my lips. Her shit was fat as hell. Raheem was one lucky ass nigga.

Before she could leave out the door Raheem stopped her and wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her on the lips.

I mentally rolled my eyes and chuckled a little bit. I ain't even know this nigga was cuffed up. I ain't never seen her ass around.

"What time you coming back home Stace?." Raheem said as he was kissing her on the neck.

I put my attention on my phone to see Lamar texting me.

"I don't know? Why?." The girl said laughing at the kisses that was being planted on her neck.

"Cuz I'm tryna get up inside you tonight. That's why nigga.....how many times I gotta keep telling you to stop questioning me? Huh?" Raheem said whispering in her ear so I wouldn't hear.

I heard exactly what he was saying. He was making a nigga wishing he was cuffed right now.

"Ight, I'm out. Imma hit you later OG." I said interrupting Raheem and his girl.