1

4 years earlier (Middle of sophomore year 2014)

It was only a few more weeks before the ending of her sophomore year and 15 year old Paige Carter was already stressed.

She already had 3 upcoming  assignments coming up next week for her english, global and science class.

Paige tried to work very hard in almost all her classes so she could graduate on time.

Once the school bell rang for lunch, Paige quickly grabbed her books and hurried out of her boring Physics class.

She walked towards her locker and waited patiently for her best friend Lashay.

Lashay was basically Paige only friend.

Paige talked to a few other people but she never considered them her friends or best friends.

It wasn't that Paige was anti-social or anything, she was just a very shy and reserved girl.

She was a good girl and wasn't like most girls in her school. She always stayed to herself. She was real quiet in her school.

Paige lived in New York City. She lived in Harlem, a black populated  neighborhood in Manhattan.

She went to school in Harlem as well called Richmond High School.

She didn't quite like her school since it was so much drama but she still decided to deal with everything until she graduated out of there.

Paige had a very beautiful rich chocolate complextion to her skin. She also wore her natural long brown hair down.

A few minutes later, Lashay ran towards her best friend Paige and gave her a hug.

"Damn I'm sorry I was taking long. Mr.Robinson kept stalling my ass as usual."

Paige laughed showing off her pretty white teeth.

"Girl you crazy."

Paige and Shay both walked off to the cafeteria.

"Girl I'm serious."

Shay was a little bit taller than Paige.

Shay had a lightskin to caramel complextion to her skin.

She was very pretty and many boys in school wanted to get with her but she would usually brush them off

She was a little different than Paige.

Shay wasnt as shy and quiet as Paige but she never treated or took advantage of her best friend because of that.

Shay wore her hair in a long silk ponytail. She also wore a halter top with a denim jean jacket and ripped up denim jeans.

Paige wore a black off shoulder top and regular dark denim jeans with her long hair silk pressed.

Once they got to their table, they both started conversating.