Sasuke x Sakura?

AYYYEEEEE!!!!!! MY BEAUTIES WHO I'VE LOST OVER THE 2 YEARS AND BECAUSE OF MY OLD CRINGYNESS!!! I'M BACK!! HAAHAH

~~~~~~~

Time skip: 2 weeks
(Y/N) Pov:

I stretched as I was getting ready to see Sakura since she got out of the hospital a few days ago. Lately Sasuke and her have been hanging out. I think they even started dating?? Idk why my heart aches a bit. Maybe I'm just scared that the friendship will split up because of 2 relationships and past jealousy. I'm just over thinking it. Sheesh (Y/N), calm down..

"Ayyee, what are you doing walking around this part of the village alone?" None other than the teasingly Kakashi said.

"Aye sensei." I said as I walked past, ignoring his urge to talk about what happened that day I don't remember.

"Please, let me know what happened that day, I need to get as much clues as possible to get the general picture as to what happened to you that makes everyone so scared." He shot at me as he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

I lost my balance and before I knew it I tripped, since I'm so clumsy, and fell against his chest. It felt muscular. Hot..

I felt him tense up as I quickly backed away, noticing my heart racing as my face heated up. I looked up at him and he adverted his eyes. He looks embarrassed.

"S-sorry.." I apologized. "I really don't remember that day though. It just happened in a flash, I felt light headed at first, and then I was in Naruto's arms on the ground next to a decapitated Rain village ninja. That's all I know. Naruto can probably tell you what you're looking for. He remembers it and it still haunts him til this day honestly. He's scared."

Kakashi stared at me for awhile. Then lowered his head with what I'm guessing a sad face. "I see, so you really can't remember. I guess I can ask Naruto." He said slowly, adverting eye contact yet again.

I nodded and turned around as I started walking back to meet Sasuke and Sakura.

-----

As I got up to Sakuras door and knocked, I heard something weird inside. Sasuke was being... Nice.. 'are you serious??' I thought.

Without hesitation, I peaked in the door and saw them laughing and cuddling. I smiled slightly.

"AWWWEEEE SO CUUTE!!" I shouted as I burst the door open and scared Sasuke, making him get all pissy like his normal self, acting as if that never happened.

Sakura laughed and waved at me. I waved back and apologised for the intrusion so abruptly.

Sasuke tsked and walked to the kitchen with a red face, making me smile more.

I leaned in towards Sakura and whispered with a twinkle in my eye, "are you guys dating??"

She smiled and proudly nodded. I then smiled too and silently congratulated her as I walked to the kitchen to pick on Sasuke about it.

As I walked in, he was making soup for Sakura. I awed which earned a groan in response. I smirked as I continued, "making that for your, girl-friend??" He went wide eyed and looked at me with a red face.

He shook it off and pulled me into a hug. "Hey, Sasuke, what are you doing?!?" I was about to slap him as he whispered, "Don't tell anyone. About me and Sakura. Please."

I nodded in agreement as I pushed him away slightly with my head down. "Then don't hug or get close to me." I said as I walked to the door, waving at Sakura telling her I'd take my leave.