Mixed feelings

You wake up in Naruto's apartment and realize nobody's home and you're late for school. Not only that you realize you're in pajamas and blush just thinking that you didn't have on a bra last night and someone changed you. You quickly find your clothes and start heading to school blushing a lot and loosing your train of thought.

      You notice you run into something. "S-sorry, I'm very sor-" you were cut off and recognize the feel of the lips that planted on yours. You open your eyes and see Sasuke. You push him off and cover your face. "Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked. "Same goes for you, and Naruto didn't wake me up this morning so I'm late." You reply. Sasuke moves your hands away from your face and hugs you. "I'm just taking a walk. Naruto was causing a scene again and was embarrassing." You feel the warmth from his hug and hug him back. "When does he not cause a scene?" You laugh.

      "(y/n), is there something wrong again?" You open your eyes to see Naruto. Sasuke tries to break the hug, but you keep a tight grip on him and pull him closer and force a tear to look sad so Naruto doesn't get other ideas. Naruto notices the tears forming in your eyes. "(y/n).... What's wrong?" Naruto asks. Sasuke looks at you and notice you were actually crying. He then wraps his arms around you tighter and holds you close. "I thought she was thinking of something when I ran into her at 12. What time is it Naruto?" Sasuke asks curious on how long you guys were hugging. "3:45... And she's been sad that long?" Naruto said coming closer and hugging you from behind. Sasuke then looks at you then at Naruto. "We've been hugging for 3 hours and 35 minutes....." He said quietly where only you could hear. You blush and say silently, "well you're warm.. And you're comforting.." You let go and turn around to hug Naruto. "I'm sorry Naruto. I was just upset you left me all alone. I thought something happened to you.. Please don't leave me alone without a note or something." Sasuke frowns and heads home.

(Sorry if this is short. I apologize I'll update on the bus when I head home, and hopefully another update later today. I'll always update at least in the morning on Mon-fri. Cya! Hope you like 😊)