Friendship and something else

Next morning is your first day of school that you enrolled yourself in. You get out of bed and make some breakfast. (Ramen noodles of course 😆). You get some milk out of the fridge and poor yourself a glass. You get changed and start heading to school.
On your way to school, you hear the same voice from last night, "HEY(y/n), IT'S ME, NARUTO!!" You heard him laugh and turn around and see him running with his eyes closed. 'Idiot better watch where you're going before you run into someone' you thought and realized you were knocked to the ground... Again.. "Oh sorry (y/n), I wasn't looking where I was going.." He said with a small chuckle. 'Go figure.' You thought and realized there was a hand in your face. "Here let me at least help you up." He said holding out his hand. You decide you were gonna get up yourself, so you put your hand on the floor starting to get up then all of a sudden he grabs your hand and your waist pulling you up. You blush a little and look at him. "Th-thanks.." You say quietly and look away. "Are you sure you were okay yesterday? You still don't look good." He said putting his hand on your forehead. You only blushed more and moved his hand. "If I wasn't feeling good I wouldn't be going to school.." "Oh, you're going to school? So am I we should go together. C'mon let's go!" He said enthusiastically and grabbed your hand and started pulling you right after him making you trip over yourself.

      You both arrive at school and of course, Like most times, Naruto makes a Scene. "HEY EVERYONE! THIS IS THE NEW GIRL (Y/N)! I MET HER LAST NIGHT WHEN I ACCIDENTLLY BUMPED INTO HER!" He chuckled and scratched the back of his head. You blush as Iruka yells at Naruto telling him he's late. "Oh oops. Hehe" Naruto laughs and pulls you to the seat he sits at by this other cute dark-haired boy. "I kinda ran into (y/n) again this morning... and we had a moment.. Heh. A good moment." He said looking at you and winked. You blush more and he boy then looks. "I'm sure you're lying Naruto. There's no way you'd have that kind of moment with a girl. And please, Sooner or later she's gonna pass out if you keep holding her hand." "HUH?!? Well I knew she wasn't feeling good that's why her forehead is hot and why her face is red. She must have a fever." You hear Naruto start crying as he lets go of your hand. "OWW SASUKE! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT MY IN THE HEAD!!" "Maybe if you weren't being stupid, it wouldn't have happened. Obviously you were making her blush by holding her hand." Naruto Looks at you awkwardly. "Blushing huh?" He then smiles kinda like a rapist. You have a bad feeling and scooted a little to the end. "Do you like me or something (y/n)?" Naruto asked. Your face got deep red and you stuttered and couldn't say anything. The boy Lets out a little laugh. "I'm Sasuke, you must be (y/n)." You look at him and he looks back at you. You just stare at him and zone out daydreaming. Naruto looks at you then at Sasuke. "What's going on?" "You know Naruto, I never thought you'd get a girl to actually like you. I hope you two have lots of.. 'fun'. If you know what I mean." He said winking at both of you. The bell rings and you zone back not knowing what they just said. You realize everyone started leaving then you decide to get up too. You walk out of the room and start to walk home.

      You feel like you're being followed so you looked behind and saw Sasuke. "Sasuke.. Um.. What do you need?" "Oh, Nothing. Just need to ask you something, You seemed zoned out so I didn't feel like saying anything to bother you." Sasuke said. "Oh, Well what can I do for you?" You asked curiously. Sasuke walked closer to you and whispered in your ear, "What did Naruto mean by.. 'A good moment'?" You looked puzzled. "Oh umm.. Not what you think.. He just ran into me and then helped me up grabbing my hand and my waist that's all.. Nothing more." Sasuke looked at you for a few seconds and looked around, nobody in sight, then he kissed you. "You know, Naruto is known for trouble, I wouldn't get to caught up with him. This is just a warning, It'd suck for a special, cute girl like you to get hurt by an idiot that doesn't realize he hurts people like Naruto." You blush and stutter. "Y-yeah o-okay.. Thanks f-for the i-information.." He smiles and hugs you. "Just don't get hurt."
      "Umm... why are you two hugging?" Naruto says as he drops his bag on the floor. You pull free from Sasuke and blush. Sasuke turns around to face Naruto. "She was upset so... I figured I'd give her a hug to cheer her up." Naruto runs to you and hugs you making you blush a lot. "(y/n) you should've told me there was something bugging you." Naruto then breaks the hug and kisses you and you face turns very red from the feel of his soft warm lips touching yours. "If there's something wrong.. Tell me, I'll try my best to help you. If I give the wrong advice that makes you sad.. Tell me that it's not helping and I'll try giving other Information. You're a beautiful girl. I don't want you to be sad." You hear a huff sound and notice Sasuke's arms are in his pockets and he's walking away.