Swimming pool

As Sasuke said you looked beautiful, you blushed and grabbed your shirt and shorts and put it over and walked out passed Sasuke. "So.. Sasuke.. Why did I need that?" You ask looking at him. Sasuke walks over to you and hands you a ticket to the pool. "A pass for a year?" You asked with your eyes and mouth wide open. Sasuke nodded and smiled a comforting smile and grabbed your arm and took you out of the house and off to the pool.

      You and Sasuke arrived at the pool and walked in after showing the passes. Sasuke turned towards you and smiled, "I'll wait for you out of the locker room okay?" You smiled and nodded and walked into the woman's locker room. When you walked in you found a locker and took off your clothes with your swimming suit underneath still and blushed at the thought of maybe your top coming off while swimming like it did for you two years ago. You stopped swimming after that. 'What if it happens again? And if Sasuke sees... NO NO NO!!!!' You thought and shook your head ferociously and ended up with a headache. 'Now I might end up fainting because of this headache.. Sasuke will have to help me then...... Oh god, who know what he'd do to me if I fainted..' You start to freak out and then realize it's been like 5 minutes. You hurry up and walk out and see Sasuke with his arms crossed glaring at you. "(Y/n) really? 5 minutes to get ready? Were you born in a cafe or something? Is that why you're so slow?" He asked kinda anger-like but calming. "S-sorry... I was spacing out in there.. Some old memories popped up in my head about 2 years ago and why I stopped swimming." You say as you frown and look at the ground. Sasuke hugs you and whispers in your ear, "If your top comes off there's no need to worry, I'll cover you." You blushed a lot and got out of his grasp and you quickly walked over to empty seats. "This spot looks good. Doesn't it?" You chuckle weakly trying to get what he just said out of your head.

      He smiles at you and walks over to where you were. "Looks perfect" He says hugging you again. Except tightly so you can't get out of his grasp. Your face gets more red and you slowly wrap your arms around him. He swept you up bridal style and you freaked out and started squirming while he carried you to the lazy river. When he grabbed a tube for two you were stepping in the water getting use to it. He set it down and told you to get on while he pushes it out and starts to get on and looks at you while you play with the water as you guys float around a few times. You manage to catch him looking at you and your eyes lock for a minute or two, until You start leaning close to him. He notices what you're doing and kinda looks to make sure the life guard doesn't see. Because the rule is: No kissing or hugging while on the lazy river. When all life guards aren't looking, Sasuke turns back towards you. He leans in close putting a hand behind your head and kisses you passionatly. You snap back, realizing what was happening and end up flipping the tube over causing Sasuke to make his hand slip, making your top come off. You get up from under the water and feel yourself bare on top. You cover your chest while Sasuke's staring holding his nose. He quickly grabs your top and wraps both arms around you and gets on the side of the lazy river and brings you to the seat and hands you your towel.

      "Maybe we should leave..." Sasuke says holding you with the towel around you. You nod blushing madly. He brings you back home and When you get inside the house Naruto is going crazy asking for every detail. "Naruto.. Nothing happened." You say calmly. "(Y/n), I know something happened. I can feel it in my gut." He says pointing at his gut with his mouth partly a-gap. You snicker and put your hand on his cheek. "You're just to adorable." You say hugging him getting him damp with the pool water, making him smell like chlorine. He wraps his arms around you and whispers in your ear, "He didn't do anything to you did he?" He feels your cheeks heat up and notice you're blushing. He lets go of you and tells Sasuke he can leave.